January 11,2014 Consignment Auction December 13, 2013 01:05PM
I have had some calls about our January 11.2014 Consignment Auction in Americus,Ga.
We are accepting consignments for this auction of all types of vehicles and rolling chassis of cars,trucks,pullers,race cars,rods,4x4's,trailers,semi's,motorhomes and any special interest vehicles.
There is a $20 entry fee.You can place reserve prices on your items.If your item sells there will be a sellers fees depending on sales price.(see pic for fees) We can wash and detail your vehicles,but that would need to be scheduled ahead of auction date.
We have limited inside storage for vehicles that cannot be stored outside.Our outside storage is fenced and gated.
Consigned items will be advertised on the internet and various newspapers FREE of charge to sellers.
Titled vehicles will need title brought in at the time of consigning.You will not be required to "sign off" of your title when consigning.Instead,you will sign a power of attorney giving the auction company the authority to sign off your title "IF" your item sells.If it doesn't sell,you get your clean unsigned title back at the end of the auction.If there is a lein on items we will need lenders info too.These vehicles will be sold as "title attached" meaning there may be a title delay due to vehicle being paid off at lender.Payments will be sent to lender,and then the lender will release remaining funds to seller.So even if you owe on your item,it can be offered at auction if those steps are followed.
Race cars that DO NOT have vin numbers will be sold with Bill of Sale only.If it has a Vin,a title will be required in order to sell it.
It would be best to get your items consigned EARLY so we can get pictures and advertising posted so buyers can see what will be in the auction.Without pictures,we wont be able to attract buyers looking for your items,so don't wait until last minute to consign.The more buyers we have,the better chances we have to sell your items.
If you have a rolling chassis and the engine and trans and want to separate them,we can accommodate that too.We can put them in separate sales,but sell them in sequence with the chassis.
I hope I answered most of your questions.If you post a question here,I may not reply in a timely manner due to I don't get on the forum often.So if you still have any questions,please call or text 419-206-9579 (cell) or call 229-380-0263 office.
Hope to see y'all here!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Thanks,
Double B Ventures of Georgia,Inc
Americus,Ga 31709
I tried to attach our rate fees,but the picture was too big to post,so if you want to get a copy of the fees,please contact me and I will get the page to you.

Re: January 11,2014 Consignment Auction December 13, 2013 01:14PM
To become a buyer,you will need a state ID such as a drivers license with current address etc.We accept cash,checks and all credit cards including Paypal.
Any out of state checks will require a bank letter of credit written to Double B Ventures of Georgia,Inc.
Credit card and Paypal purchases will add 3% to final bid amount to determine total price.
Georgia tax exempt purchases will require a GATE card or a copy of your tax id card.Current customers will use their permanent numbers.
Thank you!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro