New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 23, 2013 11:20AM
See on the Outlaw website they have added about 4 new events and put the list of drivers up for the Western Farm Show.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 23, 2013 11:17PM
Great schedule

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 10:11AM
Once again enjoy it while it last cause ppl came to town say goodbye to most of your events just like the missouri state fair

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 12:50PM
Think I would be more concerned if I pulled bush then outlaw from what I see.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 01:54PM
I find it funny that the outlaws a "national" group is so threatened by a state group like the bush pullers.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 02:05PM
If the outlaw pros run their outlaw parts they better stay at home. get their head s handed to them by PPL and NTPA tractors.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 02:24PM
Funny how you ppl guys are always cutting down or putting down outlaw pro class or outlaw in general. Haven't pulled with either group. But reading this forum makes me think outlaw be the place to go have fun with out be put down.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 02:35PM
Don't mean to be nasty, just stating facts. There's several hundred HP difference between the classes. Outlaw Pro would be a good starter class and wouldn't be nearly as expensive as the big boys.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 02:46PM
All PPL REALLY wants is Wisner, that way they can schedule 2 major pulls on top of B.G.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 03:42PM
and all this with no name...Neb Bush, Outlaws, NTPA, and PPL.. are all good for the sport. Why would you let money and politics BS get involved? If you are that unhappy do you know how many smaller orgs.. Would love to have you stop by?

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 04:18PM
Heard PPL wined and dined the Wisner town drunk at both the PPL Banquet and Ne Bush Banquet and the Wisner board still voted to go with outlaws. What a step backwards that would have been for the beef nationals to drop outlaws.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 04:34PM
I was at the banquet and didn't see anybody drunk. The pullers have too much respect for Mr. Lucas for that.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 25, 2013 03:09AM
How would the outlaws not being in wisner be a step backwards?

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 04:12PM
Outlaws has not been at Missouri State Fair for years and the crowd is not near as big as it use to be either. That was by far a better pull when Outlaws did the Monday pull

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 04:26PM
You know I think the stands are the same size now as they were when Robert's bunch pulled there. Full is full, right? Ask the fairboard how much money they make with MSTPA compared to outlaws.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 04:44PM
Still not a name

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 24, 2013 04:52PM
I'm thinking if any of the outlaw pro stock competitors didn't like the turbo rules they probably wouldn't be pulling with the outlaws that goes the same for spectators if you don't like it don't go!, it's not complicated seems to be a very competitive class without a red or green advantage and nicer equipment every year so say what you want I'll continue to watch!

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 25, 2013 03:30AM
And from there rule meeting the pullers have the choice to change or make rules the way its told. So the class is doing it for a reason so some might not like it but the class its self set the limits. An isn't the pro stock class out of hand in ppl an ntpa with only limit being cubes. Makes it a big money class an alot of people loose interest in some classes like that.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 25, 2013 04:00AM
Doug and the outlaws has some different rules. They work for the pullers and put on a hell of a show. Most of the rules are so the price of the class doesn't get out of control. I wish Klint the best but outlaws will still be a major player in the end. There is enuff pulling to go around for everybody.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 25, 2013 04:21AM
ia puller
And from there rule meeting the pullers have the choice to change or make rules the way its told. So the class is doing it for a reason so some might not like it but the class its self set the limits. An isn't the pro stock class out of hand in ppl an ntpa with only limit being cubes. Makes it a big money class an alot of people loose interest in some classes like that.

"out of hand" on what level ? "a lot of people loose interest" what people ?

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 25, 2013 03:57PM
I dont know how obvious this has to be but the Outlaws limit their motors to certain specifications to make their motors last longer, I would guarantee that the crowd doesn't know the difference between outlaw and ntpa/ppl events than a full blown pro stock. As you know the NTPA and PPL prostocks are so one sided its stupid, if you dont have 4 back up motors in those associations then you might as well not even go for points or try to win. So by saying that the class isnt as worth having because their not "prostocks" is the dumbest comment you can make because when some of those NTPA/PPL guys are sick of buying new motors every 10 passes they might jump over to outlaws and have a chance to pull a whole season.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 27, 2013 12:34AM
Outlaw prostock
I dont know how obvious this has to be but the Outlaws limit their motors to certain specifications to make their motors last longer, I would guarantee that the crowd doesn't know the difference between outlaw and ntpa/ppl events than a full blown pro stock. As you know the NTPA and PPL prostocks are so one sided its stupid, if you dont have 4 back up motors in those associations then you might as well not even go for points or try to win. So by saying that the class isnt as worth having because their not "prostocks" is the dumbest comment you can make because when some of those NTPA/PPL guys are sick of buying new motors every 10 passes they might jump over to outlaws and have a chance to pull a whole season.

That's a pretty big guarantee! I go to numerous pulls around the country, both Outlaw and PPL and enjoy all of them. But you can tell the difference between the Outlaw Prostocks and the PPL Prostocks. Guaranteed!!

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 25, 2013 05:38AM
And since when has a prostock not been a big money class? Doug sets the rules not the class the vote means nothing. The outlaw show in wisner is stale as hell its time for a change.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 25, 2013 10:12AM
An that will be the end of wisner. Go start you own big event if thats not a pull you want to go to.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 25, 2013 10:33AM
You know I was at jeff city and I thought outlaws had just as good of show as ntpa. I'm not an outlaw puller. Here it is if you don't like outlaws don't support them. You have a choice now. Go pull ppl nobody really cares.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 07:56AM
Shame that we can't get more classes in Taylor, Tx..

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 08:35AM
according to most of the dipshits above go with ppl they are taking over in the Midwest lmao lmao lmao and still lmao. There is plenty of pulling to go around support who you want its a free country. Every association has good and bad there is nobody that is perfect by no means. PPL and Outlaws are the ones that need to be working together but I doubt neither one would even consider it.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 09:06AM
Hey Outlaw boys... you on TV RIGHT NOW...... We are!

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 09:44AM
That's not difficult to understand , when your pockets are as deep as Lucas's you can afford to sponser your own show , good for him !

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 01:45PM
Outlaw haters keep posting $#!+. To bad they don't have tractors then they would have something to do with there time.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 02:31PM
Please understand I'm not bashing the outlaws, I was being sarcastic I went to 13 outlaw events last year!

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 01:25PM
It will never get dull on here between the outlaws and profieid/ hotfarm pullers.

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 10:53AM
Hey PPL puller are you talking about you we're on TV in the stands watching?

Re: New Outlaw Schedule & WFS List is up December 26, 2013 04:34PM
Let's start a NTPA thread so we can bash on them for a few days.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009