Protect the harvest schedule December 29, 2013 07:19AM
Is there a schedule out yet? If not when will it come out?

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 29, 2013 10:11AM
Look on page 3 quite a bit about this.

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 29, 2013 01:34PM
Would like to know that also along with the full set of rules for the classes.

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 29, 2013 02:32PM
Call me would be glad to answer any questions. 309-712-1406. Thanks Klint

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 12:19AM
earlier post listed same 4 pulls that they had last year. looks like mostly the 466 and 4.1 class that every association west of mississsippi river has lots of tractors to offer. these looks to be the main classes they will offer, unless they can find a open outlaw date and then they may offer some outlaw classes

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 01:50AM
Actually there is 12 so far. It would make sense to offer 4.1's as it is the most popular class in the Midwest right now.

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 02:18AM
Why not post the pulls and the rules if you know. No one is going to join if the rules and pulls are not posted. If the rules are much different than any of the associations out here it not going to work anyway as 12 hooks from Iowa to Oklahoma is not going to make pullers spend the money for different rules and another membership. These promoters are going to be disappointed if this series is not offering anything new out here. So far all everyone has heard is the same classes offered out here now and hoping some current members of associations out here will switch over. So far nothing will come close to the pulls and purse that outlaws offer. I see as train wreck coming.

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 02:56AM
Hey Doug would be glad to discuss rules and schedules with you. You have my cell give me a call. No need to take up space on this forum playing cat and mouse. Thanks Klint

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 05:36AM
Really Klint, Who playing cat & mouse. Doug's number is 417-860-9775

to "really" and "what the heck" December 30, 2013 08:52AM
Really- the difference is Klint isn't asking for anything, he is providing the avenue to get itWinking

What the Heck- If you had attended the meeting you would have a copy of the general rules. The "real" pullers as you call them will have hard copy's if they so desire when they are in print. I have to question your thought process on attending an event. Do you need an nfl rulebook to go watch a game? If you don't trust the guy on the other end of the line then maybe it's just not the right fit for you. Your lawn chair will fit your backside just the same wherever you choose to set itEye Rolling

Well U c put it quite eloquently, assuming he is speaking of big blocks or michigan water and the like

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 03:11AM
Kinda outed yourself there dudeGrinning Seems like you already know the schedule so farWinking We appreciate your support and won't lose any sleep over it. Why don't you offer any "different classes"? OH wait you doBeer You might want to look into some of that nerve medicine stuff, might help you sleep at night Spinning

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 03:26AM
Outlaws have been around, lets see FOREVER. PPL Western Division BRAND NEW. Lots of excitement over new gig in Midwest. The train analogy is correct but one organization is driving the train and the other is sitting on the tracks! I think any intelligent person knows who is going to be run over.

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 07:59AM
Why would you not post the rules, just sounds like someone who dosent want to take a chance on getting beat. A real puller wants a hard copy of the rules not your word over the phone. I would be intrested in at least watching but wtf. I wont waste my time.

Re: Protect the harvest schedule December 30, 2013 08:07AM
How can you be sure that all your pals win or have an advantage if you give everyone the rules. Super stars are made on that level because they will have things that the other guys don't know you can have.

Re: Protect the harvest schedule January 01, 2014 12:40AM
Happy New Year to everyone. Wonder if Doug and Klint kissed and made up yet or has PPL already took all the outlaw pulls out west and no hope for a relationship.

Re: Protect the harvest schedule January 01, 2014 05:55AM
Funny how everyone thinks ppl is taking over. They are both good pramoters and can put on some of the best events and both can make some hard headed people mad. If they did work togeather they could be a true nation wide deal. With uniform rules so all could play anywhere.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009