Question for New Holland Pullers December 29, 2013 09:07AM
What brand or who's bearings, rods, thrust, mains do you guys use? I was told not to use the stock bearings cause there are issues. I'm using the Genesis block. Thanks.

Re: Question for New Holland Pullers December 29, 2013 10:08AM
Stock CNH bearings no problems

Re: Question for New Holland Pullers December 29, 2013 01:42PM
I was told that the CNH bearings are not holding up cause the lack of lead in the bearings. I was at a pull last summer an someone said the bearings were out of round. That's why I was asking.

Re: Question for New Holland Pullers December 29, 2013 02:29PM
Went through this last summer, cnh bearings might be fine for stock application but not consistant enough for pulling, call yankee at forrester farm equip. 888-740-0082

Re: Question for New Holland Pullers December 29, 2013 02:50PM
What class are you running and what cubes? We switched to rei bearing and cleared our problem up. Also went to a deck plate with longer rods which help a considerable amount. But the stock cnh bearing were not holding up for us either.

Re: Question for New Holland Pullers December 29, 2013 04:05PM
If Clevite makes an H series bearing, that is what you need. No problems in 6 years of pulling. Have run them in both 3K and 6K RPM motors.

Re: Question for New Holland Pullers December 29, 2013 11:39PM
make sure you get the right bearings for your application, there are different bearings for the different rods and cranks used, the taper rods use different ones than non taper and then newer replacement crank takes a different one too, and use quality oil.

Re: Question for New Holland Pullers December 29, 2013 11:53PM
Call Phil at Riverside he stocks what you need that works! Been buying all mine there for years!

BB

Re: Question for New Holland Pullers December 30, 2013 01:19AM
We have always ran Clevite and have had no issues.
Not saying this is the answer it has just worked in our engines.
Good oil is also needed a straight 50w racing oil with Lucas oil additive.
Cenpeco Valvoline Shaffers and there are others

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM