new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 06:25AM
I see outlaws posted a new schedule on website today. Purse over 1 1/2 million now. That is subject to change if K & K (Klint & Kurt) can get half of the promoters to go with PPL as they promised last summer.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 06:59AM
OMG! When are you going overseas? It's time to go multi national! You guys are marketing GENIOUS"s. I'll really be impressed if you schedule about 15 more pulls, no one will be able to boast a claim like that Winking

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 07:31AM
I heard Outlaws were going to add one more pull in King City, MO and Armfield Ag Repair was the new sponsor.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 08:01AM
I never promised anything outlaw puller. Good luck to you this season. Get your facts straight.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 01:01PM
So king city would be another pull put on your schedule without talking to the promoter first? Oh by the way "outlaw puller" I didn't catch your name......

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 01:41PM
I'm offended you didn't tell all your FB friends about your pull.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 08:51AM
outlaw puller must be one bored guy seems like every post that has anything to do with ppl he is on here running his mouth.And as always to big of a chicken turd to post his trash talking name.Grow a pair and get a job outlaw puller.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 10:32AM
Ok noutlaw puller. Now that is a funny name. How is mister and miss puller and why did they name you noutlaw, better yet how do you pronounce that. Must of been tough on you in the first grade with all the kids laughing at noutlaw.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 12:05PM
Funny four ever outlaws was going under. Has not happen yet. Must be wishful thinking!!!!!

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 10:41AM
Why do Outlaws get so much bad publicity? They have had their financial problems over the past several seasons, with a lot of controversy,........huh I thinkConfused I just answered my own question. Grinning

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 12:29PM
Don't yous all know that you shouldn't mess with a group of outlaws.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 01:46PM
The promoters are starting to figure that out.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 03:09PM
Maybe we should come out with an ex outlaw pull schedule.....then future promoters could get the real scoop on what is all evolved with having an outlaw pull here is a few towns that come to mind.....
Cherokee ia
Ft dodge ia
Carroll ne
Scribner ne
Mcclouth ks
Missouri state fair
Spencer ia
Tripp sd
Humbolt ia
Sac city ia
Rockwell ia

I bet that list won't get inflated by Doug like his schedule....

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 03:51PM
Platte City mo is another lost pull.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 04:16PM
He doesn't need to you have done it for him. Might check ur facts an talk to the promoter for alot of the Ia pulls. Klint will have had time selling him.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 04:54PM
Diamond, Mo. He actually had 2 different locations and got run off from both of them for non payment. Just ask the local vet. Those locations were about 7 or 8 miles from his house. Guess he never heard the one about not pooping in your nest.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 05:09PM
Some of these events needed dropped by outlaws, but hey if these towns are the new silver series for PPL, I bet that will make Forest proud. Run Forest Run!

Re: new outlaw schedule January 02, 2014 05:42PM
Hey woopie, that's Mr. Lucas to you.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 03, 2014 02:38AM
A million and a half in prize money but yet the pullers aren't getting paid the venues aren't getting paid the sled is not getting paid. But on a side note dougs RV is pretty nice.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 03, 2014 03:03AM
Is their another motorsport that pay's as poor as pulling ? For the investment today combined with the cost of travel, factor in lower corn price's, the Renze money is great the $15650.00 they are investing is money well spent for them, they can recover this expense from a small amount of additional seed corn sales. More work needs to be done to bring more sponsor dollars to the sport, promoters have to make money and the gate charge has to be kept low for the fan's to bring their family's , also most pulls could benefit from more vendor's food drink merchandise, on a 300 foot track with stands on both sides 3 location's on each side would help the promoter's bottom line along with vendor's working the crowd selling food and drink I would have no idea how many pulls I have attended to wait in line at one food shack on the other side of the track missing action on the track. Just target thinking a promoter could increased their inside sales 30 %, if cooler's are allowed in charge a small fee of $5.00 just think how much money is lost in sales with every cooler that is carried in, with some planning more money can be made thus paying the pullers more money, increasing attendance, and have plenty of rest rooms.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 03, 2014 02:53AM
Sac City and Fort Dodge are both on the Outlaw schedule are not lost pulls. PPL does have a Fort Dodge pull listed a couple weeks before the outlaw pull. It doesn't hurt my feelings that places like Carroll NE no longer have a pull because in my opinion they had extremely poor facilities. If memory serves me correctly Tripp SD is the middle of nowhere and could never draw a large enough crowd to support that event. What some people fail to realize is that some pulls fail because of poor management, greedy fairboards, to many fingers in the cookie jar, poor tracks, poor facilities, poor advertising, lack of seating and several other things. Due to these reasons some pulls will continue to come and go and bounce between different organizations. This happens to every organization not just the Outlaws. Andy Evans (712)310-2559

Re: new outlaw schedule January 04, 2014 01:52PM
Come on we can't let this die! Anyone else want to say anything? Lol

Re: new outlaw schedule January 04, 2014 02:18PM
Oh and Doug lost a tech man too not just pulls and pullers

Re: new outlaw schedule January 04, 2014 03:51PM
He needed gone! Ya ppl you got a good one lol you will see.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 04, 2014 07:47PM
All the Outlaw tech's are good people!
The PPL ones I know are good folks.
Same with the NTPA tech's, I just get to know the NTPA ones better obviously.
I have been able to work with most of the Outlaw guys, and I'm sad to see anyone knock any of them.

Re: new outlaw schedule January 05, 2014 02:28AM
Haha hate to say it but this won't die, lots of people got bigger pumps and turbos on their keyboards for Christmas so extra mouths flapping and less usable constructive info. Everyone seems to think the outlaws are dying, but as far as a good forum with people that actually bring up useful topics this page is what's really dying! Jake don't get me wrong it's an awesome site just need to take out the trash more often!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,958, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,041.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009