Class fillers instead of top 4.1s at Nashville ill. May 18, 2023 08:48PM
Great pull but not even close to top 10 4.1s in the show. No need for a tractor that was a Outlaw class filler being involved from Wisconsin who can't compete in BSTP. READ IT QUICK it'll be deleted

Re: Class fillers instead of top 4.1s at Nashville ill. May 18, 2023 11:42PM
Big Pro class is the same way.

Re: Class fillers instead of top 4.1s at Nashville ill. May 19, 2023 01:07AM
1. That’s what happens when you do fan voting. It’s not always going to be the baddest, it’s who campaigns the most for votes.

2. Who would you say is and isn’t a class filler? And what standards do you make that determination by?

Re: Class fillers instead of top 4.1s at Nashville ill. May 19, 2023 01:38AM
I think the term "class filler" is pretty disrespectful. My comment concerning the big pro class is geared towards the Badger State points champ not getting invited to the Nashville pull. It would be cool to see the class winners from all organizations pulling against each other. I think this is what this pull is trying to accomplish. BSTP is sending down some good iron, so I will be pulling for the guys that did make the cut.

Re: Class fillers instead of top 4.1s at Nashville ill. May 19, 2023 02:06AM
They already do that, Its called the National Farm Machinery Show

Re: Class fillers instead of top 4.1s at Nashville ill. May 19, 2023 04:56AM
The OP still has yet to answer the question of who these “class fillers” are? Is it the whole class or just a few?

Re: Class fillers instead of top 4.1s at Nashville ill. May 20, 2023 04:39AM
The BSTP points champ was invited. He declined because of farming.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Class fillers instead of top 4.1s at Nashville ill. May 21, 2023 11:44PM
The BSTP points champion WAS invited and they turned down the invitation knowing that they would not be done farming in time to attend

Stop May 19, 2023 06:28AM
This right here is why pulling can't advance. No matter who pulled there, what the purse is, what the rules are you people would find something wrong. Support the pull and all the pullers if you truely love pulling. Find a way to build the sport not tear it down. Best of luck to the promoters and all the pullers this weekend.

Re: Stop May 19, 2023 02:08PM
Robert Danner
This right here is why pulling can't advance. No matter who pulled there, what the purse is, what the rules are you people would find something wrong. Support the pull and all the pullers if you truely love pulling. Find a way to build the sport not tear it down. Best of luck to the promoters and all the pullers this weekend.

Amen, I can't be there and did not apply to be there and because of some issues here at home, I can't even go watch though I'd love to since the pull is in my home state. I wish the pullers and promoters the best of luck also!

Re: Stop May 19, 2023 05:02PM
Since something like 8 billion people have never heard of this board, you might be putting a little too much stock into someone having a different option than you on it!

It’s fan voted May 20, 2023 05:08AM
I think everyone forgets the fans voted for these pullers to be there so quit bitching about oh so an so isn’t here so it’s not a good pull blah blah it’s not a points pull or champions tour or grand national it’s a regular pull put on by a group of guys wanting to do something a little different it’s still a good show and if you can’t get around that then go watch dirt racing

Re: It’s fan voted May 20, 2023 08:16AM
Cc
I think everyone forgets the fans voted for these pullers to be there so quit bitching about oh so an so isn’t here so it’s not a good pull blah blah it’s not a points pull or champions tour or grand national it’s a regular pull put on by a group of guys wanting to do something a little different it’s still a good show and if you can’t get around that then go watch dirt racing

Amen!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,648, Posts: 229,717, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,068, Posts: 225,907.

Our newest member JD_8520