Tri state rules meeting January 12, 2014 10:04AM
Why is tri state trying to change hot farm? weight tires combining with super farm? the shows I went to hot farm was there best class

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 12, 2014 10:44AM
I think they are trying to save a failing class of superfarms. They will lose a lot of hot farms if they try to make them run with big cube, equal charger, and heavier tractors. Maybe the superfarm class should make some changes and not try to destroy a successful class with good numbers. If it does get combined what would they give the 466 tractors to even it up.

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 12, 2014 10:54AM
You're correct, Hot Farm is the best class.

I was hoping to see, some kind of (limited) turbo tractors running in the single engine mod class.

Just to get the numbers up, must be some mix of weight or something that could work.

Anyone think that one of the diesel truck classes, could run in the LP/PS/SS class?

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 12, 2014 01:54PM
The rule changes you see are only proposals and not set in stone. We won't know until the 25th what if anything will change.

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 12, 2014 03:26PM
I understand there not set in stone but why mess with hot farm? super farm numbers are inconsistent do something to get more true super farms. or maybe change up the mod class to open it up to more pullers. And yes im building a 466 hot farm and wanna pull hot farm, and not have to change to help out a different class. All im saying is help the hurting classes not the excelling ones

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 13, 2014 02:04AM
I agree with you 100 percent.

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 13, 2014 02:48AM
These were just ideas that I put down on the sheet. The group has to vote on them. That is what is great about it, join the club, make a suggestion, have a discussion then take a vote. It's very simple. Tri State sends out a packet and ask for ideas. You fill out the form, discussions with decision makers never hurt a thing.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2014 02:51AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 14, 2014 05:57AM
Well i respect your ideas but id rather see ideas in the mod class and super farm class. i know me being new to the smoker world i dotn have the cash to change my tractor up to meet those rules if they all pass i still run factor frame and front end i cant get under 9100lbs and i dont have the gears or money for 24.5s just saying

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 14, 2014 06:24AM
Oly
If you have any questions or concerns email me at tddmck8@gmail.com

Thanks

Todd McKay
President of Tri-State Pullers.

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 14, 2014 07:14AM
Any ideas as to why there are inconsistant numbers in the super farm class?

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 14, 2014 07:44AM
A lot of the guys run NTPA super farm can't be at two places at once

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 14, 2014 12:59PM
Was in a smaller group with class similar to super farm, but pay was way less than NTPA/Outlaws, etc, so the SF legal tractors would only attend if there were no other higher paying pulls around.
I would suggest the smaller groups adopt totally different class than SF, or work with your existing classes and build them up.
Trying to "lure" SF tractors to your group is a losing proposition, and WILL kill your group.
Make what works, work better for your group, and let SF's be SF's.
Ben There
Dun That

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 14, 2014 03:31PM
The sf class was more open years ago but certain sf whiner had to get rid of the 3x4 turbos and intercoolers and now hardly ever pulls with tri-state

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 15, 2014 03:17AM
Jason,If you want to try and make Tri-state a better place to pull leave us hot farm pullers alone and work on other classes not pick on your only real class wich is hot farm.We stand back and watch a few trucks run traction control every week hurting our reputation more than low tractor numbers. Every place we go we hear about this and are asked why we do nothing in our club about it. So why do we do nothing are these guys special? I know me just a dumb old hot farm wannabe but not to dumb to know where this clubs real problem lies.

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 15, 2014 04:25AM
Please don't start stuff on here under super duper farm, talk about letting a post go that shouldn't, this would be one, let it die.

MY ADVICE Go to the rules meeting then, and let your voice be heard. I didn't start this post, I am just stating why I suggested what I did.

TRUCKS I could care less about traction control, it's not my problem, AND I don't think Tri State has a reputation problem at all, they get 15-20 pulls a year and it's a good show to watch.

MY IDEAS If you don't like them, vote against them, simple as that. That is all I am saying. I can't make it to the meeting anyway, we are moving snow that day for our Sno Cross Race and most rules meeting only 2 or 3 people talk anyway, because no one was to hurt someone's feelings, but then the same person will piss and moan the rest of the year, that one guy got his way, it should be impossible, for one guy to get his way.

We all love to pull, it is a hobby! I like Tri State because they have some pulls that are close to my house and when they don't compete with Badger State, I want to atttend them. My personal agenda/ultimate goal is for Tri State to have a bigger purse for the Hot Farm class, my class. If I have to pull against super farms running NTPA rules for a bigger purse, I will do it, just my opinion. Vote it down.

FACT The Super Farm class will never grow in Tri State again if the rules are close/similiar to NTPA super farms. Make a class that is different than super farm and attract new pullers, and take care of the ones you have.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2014 04:40AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 15, 2014 04:47AM
how about 10000 pro farm is there aplace for them in SF or super pro class? just a thought if no points pull some tri state are close

Re: Tri state rules meeting January 15, 2014 05:38AM
You could alter the rules for the super farm like slotted 3x4 466's or 430 CID twins. Just food for thought. Flame on :")

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520