Norman Drake passes January 17, 2014 03:29PM
Norman Drake, Neosho Mo. lifelong presIdent of the Spring River Pulling in south west Mo. Passed away Jan 15. There may be some empty seats on the main floor at NFMS this year. Him and his family attended for as many years as I can remember.....[www.neoshodailynews.com]

Re: Norman Drake passes January 17, 2014 04:03PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Drake family. I've known Norman most of my life. I will always have good memories of pulling that Spring River sled with my Dad when I was a kid and again a few years ago when Bart, Curtis and I started messing around with an old red tractor. If they pull in Heaven, I know Norman will be there running the show.

Re: Norman Drake passes January 18, 2014 02:12AM
Our thought and prayers are with the Drake family. My family pulled off and on with Norman for almost 30 years. Wonderful man, and a godly man, will be missed. Alan Letterman and family.

Re: Norman Drake passes January 18, 2014 09:21AM
I've known Norman and his family for nearly 40 years...He was a good man and will be missed...It just wont be the same without him...

Re: Norman Drake passes January 18, 2014 04:36PM
Great bunch of folks that we have been pulling with for the last couple years. Thoughts n prayers for the drake family from the Todd Farms crew.

Re: Norman Drake passes January 19, 2014 03:56PM
I have pulled with norman and srvpa off and on for many years.He will be greatly missed.Mark akin and family

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,799, Posts: 230,007, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,106, Posts: 226,078.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009