slipper clutch on a LS motor January 21, 2014 04:33AM
right now i have a small block chevy mini rod with a 3 disk 8'' crower slipper clutch and i'm thinking about going to a 6.0 LS motor has anybody ever done this or know where to find a flywheel for the LS motor??

Re: slipper clutch on a LS motor January 21, 2014 07:08AM
I have four 5.3 ls motors on a 6000lb light mod tractor and have had one on a mini rod as well. On the mini rod I was running a th350 trans so didn't have a problem with flywheel for a clutch but if I was you I would weld up the holes in your current SBC flywheel and re drill them to the metric bolt pattern I believe the starter ring gear is the same might have to re machine your flywheel to get the correct spacing for your ring gear and starter. If you are interested in some ls motors set up with carbs and msds I have some forsale.

Re: slipper clutch on a LS motor January 21, 2014 08:18AM
Blake, I'd like to talk about the ls motors thinking of installing in a mini rod also ,give a call 1-270-776-2441

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,710, Posts: 229,815, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro