Which does everyone think is better for a superfarm ,columbus or scheid

Re: injection pumps January 21, 2014 12:56PM
Columbus for sure!

Re: injection pumps January 21, 2014 01:06PM
Columbus was on Blue Bye U 2 that won WTPA SuperFarm points 2013
As well as contended very well in Badger State SuperFarm

We have had good luck with them.

Re: injection pumps January 22, 2014 04:54AM
Columbus for sure .. scheid is better for diesel trucks .. but for super farm tractors Columbus is the best in the game bar none

Re: injection pumps January 22, 2014 12:37PM
Shopping also for a new pump and turbo . Too many mixed reviews. Looking for more opinions .SF. Bbjd precision turbo, Columbus 13 mm pump is what we have

Re: injection pumps January 22, 2014 02:57PM
CDS all the way.

Re: injection pumps January 23, 2014 01:25PM
harts pumps are very good too

Re: injection pumps January 22, 2014 02:36PM
go with a wimer 16mm p pump you will not be disappointed we ran one on a big block deere with a Columbus hx60 runs real good

Re: injection pumps December 17, 2014 12:30AM
So wimer or fvp? Or who else makes the best 16mm pump.?

Re: injection pumps January 23, 2014 10:15AM
Harts 13mm will take care of any Columbus can make now harts 16mm set up for super farm and FVP 16 pretty hard to beat Columbus isn't close I dig Scheid over Columbus laughing my axx off

Re: injection pumps January 24, 2014 02:57AM
I bet over the last 10 years Columbus pumps have way more wins than tractors with harts, fair valley, or scheid pumps. in both super farm and pro stock. Columbus all the way

Re: injection pumps January 24, 2014 05:11AM
Two words guys....Diesel Werx

Re: injection pumps January 24, 2014 02:38PM
laughing my ass of at egg heads post haha schied or fvp couldnt touch a cds or harts pump hah

Re: injection pumps January 24, 2014 05:45PM
Builder doesn't know what he's talking about and by the way I do know who you are you so called builder!Grinning Diesel Werx does a great job and won't screw anybody over!

Re: injection pumps January 25, 2014 02:01PM
Ive been reading so just wanting to know will 16mm take u backwards on a sf

Re: injection pumps January 25, 2014 02:21PM
They win the dyno wars on a 4.1. Not sure about SF

Re: injection pumps January 25, 2014 12:32PM
Not bashing CDs but last time they worked on the pump ,it leaked oil and I asked for my old cam back several times and never did get back.I know they are a big company ,but you wonder if they did what they said they were going to do.

Re: injection pumps January 25, 2014 01:42PM
Heat im sorry i meant hear
Um i think this started out with a guy lookn for a superfarm pump
This wasnt about prostock
I just feel like a slipped alittle if tjey got it together id go back i try to go or follow
The power if the quality isnt their i dnt go back
I wasnt bashing shield if u got the $ p8600 if ur staying in superfarm and u wana hav or
spend the$ on a bigger pump i wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers

Re: injection pumps January 25, 2014 01:24PM
Did i heat sum1 say cds more wins in 10 years whos had more in the last 3
Even the last two then im not running wht was good or great 10 years ago or even four years ago
In super farm u gota run whts working now like hart!!
Harts 13mm has out done any cds super farm pump they can build
We were cds just if anything for their quality but shxx wht a joke anymore im telling ya they cant
Even 0 a pump out buy wht u want every1 has their shops but burned 1 to many times
The best pump for a puller with a budget is JP performance southern Indiana make pretty good hp and torque
And diesel werx or wht ev when ever i call their they really seem pissy brandon hart isnt that way

Re: injection pumps January 24, 2014 01:26PM
if you have a scheid P8600 pump send it to phil at joliff diesel service and when he is done you will have one awsome fuel pump!!!!!!! Tried several other pumps and his was no doubt the one with the best dyno numbers.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,765, Posts: 229,931, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM