building a pro Farm tractor January 22, 2014 03:52AM
Wanting some info on a building a pro farm tractor. Who are some good builders? Wanting a John deere. Any help would be great. Probably join ipa. Thanks for the help!

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 22, 2014 12:23PM
I know where there is one for sale that would be very competitive and looks nice too. Email me at pull822008@hotmail.com if your interested. Thanks

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 22, 2014 01:10PM
I would say Lance Little can help you out .. U need to build either a green or red one to be competitive in IPA or ITPA.

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 22, 2014 01:31PM
Are you looking for a small block or big block. Have something that you maybe be interested in. 319-330-5577

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 22, 2014 02:57PM
I started in the pro-field and now run a 4.1. In any class you can buy more than you can build.

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 23, 2014 02:51AM
I build bbjd and sbjd from pro farm to pro-stock give me a call we can talk 1-812-309-0170 thanks

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 24, 2014 02:02AM
you can get FLE to do the work, but you better give him years to build it, tokk him over 15 years to build one for himself before he even started to do it for anyone else. no joke

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 24, 2014 10:46AM
Too that guy, I don't have to sit here and justify anything to you and listen to this b.s. yes it took me several years to build my first tractor. Because I was building a family, a house and my shop. If you have a problem with me or anything I do, why don't you post your real name and meet me at a pull or better yet I will be at Murfreesboro next weekend and find me so we can go outside and discuss your issues Zach Durcholz - Finish Line Eenterprises

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 27, 2014 02:06PM
Yea don't you love it when someone talks garbage about you and they are to afraid to use the own name. Grow up

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 27, 2014 04:20PM
What difference doese it make how long it takes him to build his own tractor. I would only worry how long it takes to build somthing that I was paying to have built, and how long he told me it would take.

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 27, 2014 01:57PM
I saw that tractor fle built and it ran reeeeally good

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 27, 2014 02:14PM
it got beat by our small block red tractors in the finals at gordyville, so hoowwwww gooooddddd did it actually run???? and he was only supposed to be turning 2500rpms because he was over the 680 cube limit, everyone knows it is bigger than 680 ci cause the builder blabbed his mouth to everyone bragging about it when he built it! that tractor would have never moved the sled at 2500 rpms. hopfully next year they keep a closer eye on zachs tractors. read the rules again zach. now what you got to say?? and it doesnt matter what my name is, this is all a fact jack!!!

Re: building a pro Farm tractor January 27, 2014 04:06PM
Have you ever tried decaf?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009