interesting outlaw letter March 11, 2009 04:58AM
I heard there is a very interesting outlaw letter out there???????

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 11, 2009 08:36AM
interesting and slamming,perhaps it wasn't the best of interest to put in print,not very professional to say the least.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 11, 2009 09:02AM
Should I be expecting it in my mail box today?

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 11, 2009 08:37AM
Please let us know what is in this letter. Inquiring minds want to know!

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 11, 2009 01:08PM
It DOESN'T announce the new treasurer if that is what you are waiting for.
It DOESN'T tell where the rest of the pictures from this summer are, or when (if) they will be posted.
It DOESN'T tell the large charger limited pro stock tractors what turbo to use, YET
Nothing concrete for the small charger limited pro class turbo,,,,,YET
Sort of explains some about why Domann's will not be pulling Outlaws for a while. But contains TMI for general distribution, in some peoples opinion. Maybe even Domann's legal counsel,,,,,,,,,,,ya think Outlaws are in debt now?? Get ready for a slight name change, just enough so most don't notice, but debtors can't get to the officers personal bank accounts. maybe.
Hey RJ, your sphincter puckered up yet? It'd be a shame for you all loyal board members to lose a pile of money for your loyalty,,,,,,,

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 11, 2009 05:24PM
It DOESN'T mention your organization either? Cause I am open to new options to hook my tractor this summer. I may be ahead of myself though and assumed that in addition to your pointing out the short comings of Outlaws that you had a viable solution for me as well.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 01:08AM
hey adam u know your welcome to pull in minnesota and region 3 us fans would like to see u there. u make all the hooks you will be in the top three in points maybe even winning the points. u just never know Grinning its a chance incounter.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 02:44AM
Adam- Can you enlighten me on what is in this letter? I guess mine hasn't showed up in my mailbox yet.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 08:31AM
There's a Prostock letter with numbers and figures for the class. Pretty in depth in how all decisions have been made.

Then a prostock turbo sponsorship payout per tractors that participated.

Then an NTPA, PPL, Outlaw pro stock comparison chart, by hooks, locations, miles, and purse.

2008 PPL points payouts by class and 2009 intended points fund for PPL champ tour.

Pro Stock turbo vote outcome and then a run down of feedback from the pullers in the class.

Doug also wrote a letter fully explaining his side about the Domann issue and the history between them.

Superfarm and lim pro stock from Dave Nelson was in the packet along with several older letters pertaining to super farms, lim pros, and pros. My take is it is just to show the history and progression of all the decision in those classes. They go back to 2003.

The packet looked like Doug (and anyone who helped) put together alot of information to show why decisions have been made over the years, try to explain any current issues, and try to put some truths to rumors and gossip.

My opinion is that its professionally done and very thorough. Doug's letter about Domann's was personal but I can see why. There is a longer history there than most realize and it is a personal issue as they were friends for some time. It looked like he was just giving his take on how things have transpired between the two parties.

He has been accused of alot especially on here, can't blame him for defending himself in a professional manner.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 08:39AM
adam u still can pull in minnesota no one here will objectGrinning

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 08:49AM
long summer anything could happen.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 08:57AM
Hey Adam,,
So what turbo is mandated for the large turbo limited pro stock class for 2009? I didn't grasp that there was that information in the letter? Vendor(s)? Part number???
Same question for the small turbo limited pro stock class, still confused. ie. vendor, part numbers ???????
Did the modified guys ever get a concrete answer if the Rolls will be allowed to pull as was voted on in K.C.??????
Who is the new treasurer?
The information provided is voluminous. Most smoke and mirrors tricks are. (like the "stimulus package").
Hey, RJ, what turbo are you gonna buy for your gen-u-whine (large charger limited) Pro Stock ????
Less than 3 months till first event on Outlaw schedule,,, how many charger vendors can supply a turbo that fast? and they don't know what one to provide yet.
I seriously hope this works out as well as the SF turbo did (GT42).
PPL and NTPA rules set for 2009, as well as almost every brush pulling org in the USA.
What tractor is yours on the Outlaw web site ???? I can't pick it out,,,,,,,,,

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 09:01AM
You need a hug????

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 11:24AM
That's funny right there I don't care who you are!!!!

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 01:51PM
No hug, just an ANSWER!
You don't have 'em
Duggie doesn't have 'em
The brown lipped board doesn't have 'em
And you all must not mind chapped butt cheeks, cuz ya all are gettin sunshine blown up your butts so bad you don't even know it.
Keep following the Duggie with the flute as you all march off the cliff into the ocean.
Buh Bye !!!!

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 12, 2009 11:44AM
According to ppl webpage, their still updating rules yet!

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 01:53AM
What do u reckon dougs angle is on the ppl? How come there isn't a ntpa comparison?

On the turbo(big limited) he wants to go hyper only but his numbers prove that their win to blow ratio is higher than the columbus charger. His ratio was something like hyper 4 wins to 1 failure and columbus twenty wins and 4 failures.

On the Domann issue some of the content provided by the "head" of the organization might have been the dumbest move ever made by a "leader" of an organization! The story true or not could have been told in a manner which would have created much less liabilityEye Popping

Numbers always work on paper BUT the proof is in the pudding. outlaws is a decent show but is still a stepping stone to the more prestigious ranks of NTPA and PPL.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 02:31AM
if Domain's go after Doug, just because he stated the facts ( and some time the facts hurt) then that just proves to me and alot of other people what kind of people the Domais really are, and i say the outlaws don't need people like them

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 23, 2009 12:59PM
you my friend are an idiot. you dont even know enough facts to spell our name correctly. if you did you would be on our side and like us you would have enough guts to sign your name to your posts! farewell gutless outlaw puller, chad domann

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 24, 2009 04:08PM
Just when RJ thought he could rest, you had to post up on this thread again!!
Since he is taking the BIG step to PS, maybe this is his way to get the stiffest competition eliminated from "his" sandbox.
That'll 'splain the brown nosing at K.C.
I can see clearly now.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 27, 2009 01:12AM
AGAIN??????
quit it.
Duggie is gettin' tense.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 03:10AM
There are no NTPA or PPL pulls In Nebraska and we have some top running super farms and other class tractors around so why would I want to go to a PPL or NTPA pull when i can drive just a short distance to Wisner or the Western Sweep, and all the other Outlaw pulls. I've only pulled with the Outlaws for a couple of years and so far have enjoyed pulling with them and will continue to support them..

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 03:13AM
Very difficult to prove libel in court. Impossible to prove if you're speaking about true events.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 03:55AM
It looks like the PPL comparison in payout is to show where the money is paid for the points and it showed 3 teams in 2008 took home all the pay for the top six spots. Boyds, Mastersons, and Littles took all the money in those spots. PPL is adding 2500 for their points fund for 2009 but will all be added into the top 3 spots. And the pull purse will get some new money added into the 1,2,and 4th spot.

I think he used PPL in this instance because any tractors Outlaws lost in 2008 are pulling PPL.

As far as the total comparisons for hooks, distance, locations, purse etc, all 3 associations are broken down.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 08:14AM
Adam-Why aren't you out pulling this weekend?

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 10:06AM
Need to save the vacation days for this summer, would have loved to attend.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 09:51AM
I'd be curious to see how it would have looked in PPL PS had the Domann's pre-committed to the tour. The payout might have been a bit different.

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 13, 2009 12:42PM
Ya, but consistency is needed to win championships, when have they put 3 winning runs together with out putting a 50 footer in there somewhere?

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 14, 2009 01:43PM
Hope they got a good lawyer. It would be safe to bet your pulling vehicle that Domann's will have a good one!!

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 14, 2009 02:34PM
when will you roberts supporters learn he is out to thiink of no one but himself this is not the first letter he has sent out to simply try to discredit a person .

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 15, 2009 12:26PM
So what ever happened with the missing money?

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 15, 2009 01:57PM
GONE like a freight train, GONE like yesterday, GONE like a soldier in the cival war baby, gone like a 59 Cadillac,like all the good times that aint never commin' back, she's gooooooooooooooone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 15, 2009 03:02PM
ROTLMAO!

Re: interesting outlaw letter March 15, 2009 02:01PM
im sure its still missing but the doman file will keep attention on that instead of the issues that should not have been overlooked in the last five to six years what ever happens they all deserve it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,810, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro