keystone nationals February 01, 2014 12:16AM
I was just on the keystone website and I was confused / concerned.

what is the number for the classes not being full enough at keystone, so they don't cancel the classes with low numbers?? what are the replacement classes they talk about???they could be better than what is offered.

Re: keystone nationals February 02, 2014 02:17AM
How come none of the keystone committee members have commented on this?? I looked and it does say on their website if classes aren't filled they will cancel and replace. Why did they split the pro stocks ?? Some answers would be good come on I know there us a bunch of you that have seen this. Fill us in.

Re: keystone nationals February 02, 2014 10:14PM
We don't live on the message forums. In fact I was contacted about this thread.

It says "Satisfactorily" filled, not simply "filled". So far we are fine with 3 weeks or so left until entry cutoff. We know there are a couple classes that will only have 9 or 10 as that is all that is available in the area. We appreciate their help and efforts in promoting the FFA based event. As for the classes available to us. We have a few. If needed, it gets voted on by the committee as to who gets it. Be it a truck or tractor class.

As for the class split, simply trying something different.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009