Pulling on Social Media February 01, 2014 08:07AM
We added this page with a list of Facebook pages for Associations, Pulling Teams, and Medai to help promote the sport we love.

To add your fan page, email Jesse at post40_23@hotmail.com with subject line “Pulling On Social Media” with page link and where the team is from in the email. Thanks!

Click here

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 01, 2014 10:47AM
sweet bud Thank You

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 01, 2014 06:16PM
Great idea, Jesse.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 02, 2014 06:55AM
Thank you, Jesse

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 02, 2014 09:36AM
Fantastic Idea sir, Thank you!

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 02, 2014 10:10AM
Can we submit pagess that we know of? I follow several pullers that you do not have listed. Cope, Keener, GALOT, Rat Poison, Lambada, Haisley, Martin etc.

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 02, 2014 11:03AM
Yes I encourage people emailing me to add pages. I know there are a lot of teams and state associations that I do not have. I am trying to get the word out for people to add there pages. From my website, "To add your fan page, email Jesse at post40_23@hotmail.com with subject line “Pulling On Social Media” with page link and where the team is from in the email. Thanks!"

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 03, 2014 03:28AM
Can't get the email address to go. I'm using post40_32@hotmail.com ??????????

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 03, 2014 04:36AM
It is post40_23@hotmail.com. you have the 2 and 3 mixed up. Thanks

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 03, 2014 06:13AM
Awesome idea, can't believe we haven't thought of this sooner.

Re: Pulling on Social Media February 03, 2014 01:59PM
Please do not consider this request too conservative, but I do have to ask a favor of all who post on their pages and then request or allow others to view them. We have a family Facebook account that both my wife and I use and we do allow our boys on it. We keep very close tabs on it. We unfortunately had to "de-friend" someone because of some very "revealing" female pictures that were posted along with numerous tractors. Although I love their pulling pictures and posts, as a father and leader of this household, I have a duty to be the filter of what my kids view online as well as protect them. I was not prepared to talk with my boys of 7 & 4 about photos of half-naked women. I fully understand in some households, that is perfectly fine and I am not judging by any means. All I ask is to remember others are watching. It was a reminder to me that I need to do a better job of viewing material before I allow my kids to view it. It so happened to be a snow day and there was nothing else better to do besides look at tractor pulling photos. Thank you all for your efforts and keeping pulling alive during the winter months with photos and videos. I will do a better job as well.

Thanks!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009