White IH Puller West Bound March 12, 2009 02:14AM
I Seen A White IH Pulling tractor westbound 70 Behind a Red Pete Anyone Know who it might Be?

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 12, 2009 12:55PM
Was it a Super, Pro, Out of feild, or farm

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 12, 2009 02:32PM
Had a red cage Superfarm or a Pro It had a Black Stripe Factory decal

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 12, 2009 02:59PM
did you get pictures?can you send them right away?i'll really appreciate it and be you #1 fan

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 12, 2009 03:13PM
No pics. Sorry. A friend said it came out Pa.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 12, 2009 03:41PM
does it belong to dale dengler

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 12, 2009 04:05PM
Somebody Near Latrobe Maybe? A friend of mine seen it called me ask if I knew...I'm not sure just going off what details he gave...

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 13, 2009 03:25PM
The tractor belongs to merle harr of latrobe, it is a superfarm. I believe it was headed to Shaw's for a tranny.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 13, 2009 04:10PM
No kiddin? I know that one belonged to a friend in Mo.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 18, 2009 05:30AM
Well sounds like it might of been Merle Harr. He is out of Latrobe, PA and has a white IH superfarm called slave to the habit and it did come from MO. But as far as i know it hasn't left the garage since the Forrester pull. At least it was there sunday when I was there.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 18, 2009 06:27AM
I saw a truck loaded with machinery headed west on 70 a while back,didn't get a real good look but i did see a white tractor with a pretty damn good looking hay baler on the trailer also.

Hey Loaded Truck!!! March 18, 2009 02:33PM
Was that Baler you seen A Fishnet Wrap Or a G String Tie.... Lol All the Balers I find these days Are Commandoes...ole Merle said I could bring a Baler along ....Slave to the Habit? That name rings a bell...

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 20, 2009 05:41AM
Was it called Mystery Machine in MO? Been wondering what happend to that one...

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 20, 2009 12:11PM
Well, not that I know of, but that certainly would have fit it.Winking

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 19, 2009 05:01AM
Hey Ohio, you said the name rings a bell. Just wondering how well you know the slave to the habit cause I myself am getting to know that tractor pretty well.

GrinningHey Moose March 19, 2009 02:16PM
I Know from front to rear!!!! Slave!!!!! Bullmoose You gonna Ride Slave??? You better Hang on!!!!!!

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 19, 2009 04:10PM
Well Slave has changed a little so you might not know everything but probably pretty close lol. But I haven't got to ride Slave just yet but hopefully soon, someone else is having too much fun. So I'm stuck with one that don't have that kind of power but its still fun to pull.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 20, 2009 12:54AM
Hey Moose!!! I hear its gonna get alot of change...It is atleast doing someone some good....I lost interest in it pulling against same two tractors every week...As soon as I get rained out I will head to Pa. to pick up the pieces then I can finish the new Slave here...Talk to ya then...TG.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 20, 2009 01:21AM
you guys talking about the old high plains white tractor it used to be a terror in the midwest,i heard it was coming back and being cross bred into another puller along with up to date, latest and greatest of parts,does red and white mixed toghether come up brunette.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 20, 2009 03:27AM
Well TG it is getting some changes for this year and by the sounds of it you probably already know all of them. The pieces will be waiting for you when you come. So the old slave pieces are going on the new slave so you will kinda have the slave back then. I'll wont some pictures when its done.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 20, 2009 03:59AM
Will it still be a big cube super farm or a lim pro stock tractor? Will this be pulling with interstate or full pull productions? Thanks for the info and good luck with the slave.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 20, 2009 07:12AM
Super farm... And probably only when merle has time... Locally.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 20, 2009 07:32AM
It is still a super farm tractor. We will probably only pull locally for now but hopefully start pulling it more. Right now its only when we can find time.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 20, 2009 04:06PM
Don't forget that Its one of the SMALLEST Cube Superfarm out there....Heard Merle say the New Pump didn't hurt a thing...It might make a pretty damn good baler tractor though....What ya think Loaded truck???? Moose I'm waiting for parts for this ole junk I'm throwing together. Hoping to be out this year.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 20, 2009 04:42PM
She might be down a little on cubes but if you watch the Slave pull you wouldn't know lol. The new pump works good. I missed the last pull so didn't get to see it in action. TG it doesn't matter if it is junk or not as long as your pulling and having fun. And if its anything like the old slave you built I bet she'll run.

Re: GrinningHey Moose March 21, 2009 01:08AM
10-4 Moose...

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 23, 2009 01:43PM
I saw a White IH pulling tractor I think it was a super farm heading towards Kentucky. Might be the same one you guys are talking about.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 23, 2009 02:26PM
Must be heading to Binderlite for the new look. Can't wait to see it.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 23, 2009 03:19PM
Hey Moose tell Merle I had an accident today won't make it out this week...

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 23, 2009 03:27PM
I will let him know TG. I hope everything alright.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 23, 2009 03:39PM
NH3 Hose gave me a shot in the head... Think I'm gonna live. Damn! Lol

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 23, 2009 03:52PM
I bet that hurt a little bit lol. But that sounds less painful then my 3 hour long accounting exam I have to take lol That might kill me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2009 03:56PM by bullmoose.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 23, 2009 04:23PM
So far not bad.I bet the next week or so its gonna kick my @$$!! Get my number from Ur Pa call me sometime we can talk pulling....
Get outa college turn the New Devil Dog into a Pro.. with your good Job...Grinning

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 23, 2009 04:59PM
I will do that. I'm always up for some pulling talk. But thats my long term goal. Accountants make pretty good money I would like to make the Devil Dog a Pro and then build my own.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 24, 2009 03:02AM
New Slave is already sold...Its goin to Al. We are geting pieces together for a big cube LimPro for the next year but the rules will be changed again I'm sure...Binderlite will be doing the hoods for it....

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 24, 2009 04:02AM
Really, that was fast. Making a LimPro thats cool, good class. But yeah it seems like the rules change every year. Binderlite is making the hood for the Devil Dog right now cant wait to we get. Then have to find someone to air brush the name on it.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 24, 2009 06:29AM
Hey Teddy, when have rules ever stopped you???? Winking ha ha! It'll be great having you guys back!

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 24, 2009 08:26AM
don't care who ya are...

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 24, 2009 08:48AM
did you ever here of a phone?

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 24, 2009 01:17PM
TG I think puller892 is right, rules are made to be broken why else would they make them. lol

Well actually I have. I'm using it right now to write this. Its one of those smart phones from Blackberry its pretty nice.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 24, 2009 02:19PM
Limited Pro and big cubes and the word we,that kind of sounds like you might have some one up your sleeve,inquiring minds want to know

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 25, 2009 04:19AM
Inquiring minds Hmmm! Thats a good thing... East Bound I-70 in CDS country Does that help? 892 You get that thing lined out or you need some 466 binders to stack on your ride? Then you would know what HP is Lol.

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 25, 2009 04:50AM
East Bound I-70? I think I know where you might be heading lol. Maybe to see an ole friend

Re: White IH Puller West Bound March 25, 2009 05:01AM
Ya Never Know

Re: IH Puller East Bound March 25, 2009 05:18AM
I think TG is following his Doctors Orders Must be the We that Hmm was talking about....

Re: IH Puller East Bound March 25, 2009 05:21AM
Just about back together with the damn thing, We'll give this one more shot and then we might have to try those little 466's! LOL Hopefully ittl make more than one run this time so we can see.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009