PPL Championship Schedule February 03, 2014 01:28AM
I see that on the PPL Championship schedule they have modified tractors scheduled at Evansville, IN. on Friday July 25 and Saturday July 26, does anyone know if this correct? Are the mods pulling in Evansville two nights or is that an error in the schedule, thanks for any input.

Re: PPL Championship Schedule February 03, 2014 02:30AM
That is a mistake. The Evansville PPL show is still a one day Friday July 25th.

Re: PPL Championship Schedule February 03, 2014 03:01AM
I saw on a earlier post that Platte City had posted that they were going to possibly add the 2wd trucks. Is that the champions tour trucks or are they going to get the outlaw 2wd trucks if they do not fill that date on their posted schedule.

Re: PPL Championship Schedule February 03, 2014 03:27AM
I see champion tour schedule has 2wd trucks at Evansville on same date as Platte City, so they are waiting to see what outlaws is going to do.

Re: PPL Championship Schedule February 03, 2014 09:44AM
No Platte City is not waiting on the Outlaws, I can promise you that. Just wanting to add something different to our show

Re: PPL Championship Schedule February 03, 2014 11:39AM
Thank you for the information about Evansville!!!

Re: PPL Championship Schedule February 04, 2014 07:29AM
I certainly hope the heavy mods come up to the monroe co. Fair in waterloo, Il. After evansville. Great fair,awesome affordable food, great people that love the heavy mods. I heard the prize money is pretty good to. July 26 2014.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009