Batterybooster pack February 07, 2014 01:21PM
Any good reviews on booster packs. something with plenty of power. thanks

Re: Batterybooster pack February 08, 2014 11:42AM
We have 2 in the shop and they are not the same,i can't tell the difference in ether one.Probably all made from the same manufacturer.

Re: Batterybooster pack February 09, 2014 08:23AM
I have had several. Booster pac was good Pit pro bad Make sure to get one with heavy cables. Cheap ones have light cable and don't work as good.
Dave

Re: Batterybooster pack February 10, 2014 01:02PM
Avoid ones with other functions like fancy flash lights or air compressors. Clucker is right on, look at the cables, big is better if the cables are 2/0 or so size you know the device can deliver the juice. Not sure the brand we have but decent cables and had for years.

Re: Batterybooster pack February 11, 2014 02:16AM
Ours is a die hard brand from sears. Don't get one of those, it sucks

Re: Batterybooster pack February 12, 2014 12:20PM
"Truck pack" that what we have cant remember where we. Got em, but they work real good and the case is rugged as heck

Re: Batterybooster pack February 12, 2014 03:40PM
Snap-on, been in the car business for years and mine just keeps rocking

Re: Batterybooster pack February 13, 2014 12:47AM
I'm a mac tool distributor we sell a 1700 peak amp box my guys swear by the part number is a mt5140b not sure who makes it for us I have personally started my pulling tractor numerous times with it great power and battery life i have guys who use it a lot and don't have to charge it often the nice thing is the manufacturer sends you a slip of paper in the box that says any time in the life of the jumper pack 1 year 10 years down the road doesn't matter if it breaks or if you destroy it you can send the original in with 75$ and they will send you a new unit i have had no one have to use that yet and i have not warrantied one to this day even tho i probably have 50 out in action you can get one from your mac guy if you don't have one mactools.com or calling 1-800-mactoools should get you one.

Re: Batterybooster pack February 13, 2014 09:47AM
Or you could get a EEJP500 from your Snap On guy. Ive had mine for years with no issues. And you wouldnt need to worry about one day not having a dealer to fix it if it does shoot craps. My area hasent had a mac dealer for years, but it seems Snap On has always been around. The Snap On seems like a no brainer to me!!

Re: Batterybooster pack February 13, 2014 11:24AM
Snap On is by far the way to go on those booster packs. Ive tried the cheaper ones and you deffinatly get what you pay for.The Mac one that was refered to earlier is a Jump an Carry branded pack- and you can buy those directly from the Snap on guy too, and there probably cheaper without the Mac name.

Re: Batterybooster pack February 13, 2014 12:31PM
Any one know the warranty on the snap on eejp500? Will it have enough juice to jump a diesel that has a low but not bone dead battery? Thanks for all the info.

Re: Batterybooster pack February 13, 2014 03:33PM
I agree with G-man the "truck pack" works great, we have two of them around at the farm, they are really good, will start most tractors w/a weak battery, think got ours from grainger or something like that, they are like $400 get the heaviest one, think 1800 amps, works great on the puller also

Re: Batterybooster pack February 14, 2014 12:34AM
I bought the mac one last year in may just before pulling season from my mac guy great box no problems used it all summer maybe charged it once it costed me about 300$ defintetly worth the money

Re: Batterybooster pack December 08, 2014 08:09AM
I bought a Truck Pack from Northern Tool a couple of years ago and that's the best one I've ever seen. I forget what the actual rating was, but I paid close to $400 with the shipping (it was heavy as hell) and we could jump a completely dead trash truck with it.

Re: Batterybooster pack December 08, 2014 11:48AM
I bought one of these and have never regretted it. Have ordered several more for friends after seeing how mine worked.

Schumacher PSJ-4424 DSR ProSeries 4400 Peak Amps Jump Starter and Portable Power Unit from amazon

[www.amazon.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009