silver seris schedule February 10, 2014 07:32AM
Does anyone know when PPL is going to post the silver series schedule

Re: silver seris schedule February 11, 2014 04:51AM
Wow, what a schedule, man that is great. Ops, no one knows the top secret schedule yet. The end of July must have been wrong answer since it got deleted. Maybe next year would be the right answer.

Re: silver seris schedule February 11, 2014 06:19AM
Got a couple of days till summer patience.

Re: silver seris schedule February 11, 2014 02:46PM
Talked to the head office today. They hope to have it out next week. Sounds like a busy summer if you run Western and Silver Series both.

Re: silver seris schedule February 12, 2014 09:47AM
That the thing about PPL, its always and insider deal, some get PPL sponsors on the tractors and favoritism. Lots of the insiders know the schedule but no one is saying what it is. Surely it not that bad, or are they just taking 1 to 3 classes to a bunch of brush pulls or what. They were saying it would be out by Louisville and I think it started today, now next week. NTPA, OTTPA and PPL big series is posted, so what is so complicated about PPL's brush series out west. Post it or forget about it.

Re: silver seris schedule February 12, 2014 11:55AM
They start all the big hype on PPL website about Protect the Harvest and then Renze corn and since then nothing. I think it was November and since then it hasn't been updated. I think the big loser in all this from what I have seen and heard is the little Nebraska Bush Pullers, what Outlaws didn't take the new PPL Midwest silver sieres protect the tistle renze corn has took and not left much. Kind of like picking on your little sister and throwing her under the bus.

Re: silver seris schedule February 12, 2014 01:53PM
It's a secret. Only the WELL sponsored teacher's pets get to know. BTW it's spelled tHistle.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 05:29AM
smoke and mirrors
They start all the big hype on PPL website about Protect the Harvest and then Renze corn and since then nothing. I think it was November and since then it hasn't been updated. I think the big loser in all this from what I have seen and heard is the little Nebraska Bush Pullers, what Outlaws didn't take the new PPL Midwest silver sieres protect the tistle renze corn has took and not left much. Kind of like picking on your little sister and throwing her under the bus.
The Renze Seed sponsorship was announced in December. If you study what Mr. Lucas is doing with Protect The Harvest you would realize it is no joking matter. All of us in agriculture are under attack and this organization is doing something about it.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 08:37AM
Quite a few outlaw pullers will come hook the PPL circuit and they'll have enough respect for Protect the Harvest to refer to it as such. They might even make the switch altogether, time will tell.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 09:08AM
I am sure it is not outlaw pullers on here sitting around worrying about the rules or schedules. Just a bunch of the brush pullers in the pro field class that have been on here about tires and other rules and wanting to know where the pulls will be. Outlaw pullers have plenty of hooks, better pay and events. Some may come to an event if it is an open date and nothing wrong with that, but if they are counting on outlaw pullers to fill the events there will be a bunch of disappointed promoters.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 10:25AM
Why Doug is offering his show to promoters for free?

Re: silver seris schedule February 14, 2014 08:41AM
looking at the 2014 outlaw tentative schedule it is up to about 1 1/2 million, so some must not be free. A course it is tentative and Kurt said the new PPL western division you get half of them, so maybe only $750,000 when final schedule is posted.

Re: silver seris schedule February 12, 2014 02:18PM
NTPA OTTPA PPL Champion's have all been around a while. Western Division Is new, it takes time to do it right. Remember patience is a virtue. It will be worth the wait.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 01:04AM
Been since November.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 01:20AM
There havin truble getin ppl to run chainsaws to cut al thu bushes down. it hard work. watin on minmon wages increase mabe help.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 03:13AM
Should rename it the PPL Bronze Brush pulling series, no silver medal here. Wonder how many brush pulls from little associations they took or just added a class or two to the existing pull and now call it the Silver series.

Re: silver seris schedule February 18, 2014 08:42AM
Well it is next week and still no schedule. Wonder if it is that bad or what. Maybe corn planting time they will have it out.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 04:29AM
I'll tell you what's pathetic is not a single one of you bashers can spell. It will be a wonder if you can read the schedule when it is released....

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 05:30AM
Maybe spelling are not our strong suit, butt pulling tractors is. I bet we would fit right in on the ppl western brush pulling sieres, heck most of us even have all our teeth. We even look good on TV with ma and the rest of the siblings hooping and a hollering. Make Forrest proud.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 05:46AM
Your resume seems to fit the outlaw persona perfectly!

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 07:14AM
Watch what you ask for. Seems every outlaw member got the protect the thistle letter from ppl wanting us to come and hook with ya.

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 02:58PM
He finally spelled thistle right!

Re: silver seris schedule February 13, 2014 03:13PM
maybe not
Maybe spelling are not our strong suit, butt pulling tractors is. I bet we would fit right in on the ppl western brush pulling sieres, heck most of us even have all our teeth. W e even look good on TV with ma and the rest of the siblings hooping and a hollering. Make Forrest proud.
If you brush pullers think you are so good, come on down but you better bring your A-game because we will. PS Would be nice for the cameras if you put your teeth in. Thanks

Re: silver seris schedule February 14, 2014 11:18AM
This is the most pathetic thread I have ever read. Do you people seriously think that Bush, PPL, NTPA and even Outlaw gives a @#$%& about what other organizations are doing? Tractor pulling is a sport and a hobby. Each tractor puller pulls with what organization fits their needs and wants. I can tell that most of the comments are made by people who don't have a clue about tractor pulling. Maybe Not- Your comments about teeth is the most ridiculous thing I have every heard. GROW THE F UP!!!!

Re: silver seris schedule February 14, 2014 12:13PM
Wonder why AAR has not commented yet... Maybe he got scolded by the boss last time

Re: silver seris schedule February 14, 2014 02:51PM
Hi Craig how ya been still waiting on my AAR shirt. Lol

Re: silver seris schedule February 14, 2014 02:59PM
Xl? Lincoln

Re: silver seris schedule February 14, 2014 01:19PM
No need

Re: silver seris schedule February 15, 2014 04:03AM
maybe not
Maybe spelling are not our strong suit, butt pulling tractors is. I bet we would fit right in on the ppl western brush pulling sieres, heck most of us even have all our teeth. We even look good on TV with ma and the rest of the siblings hooping and a hollering. Make Forrest proud.

Did you say "butt pulling tractors",...............................................you funny very funny*^#@+erGrinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009