Lock N Load Reveal February 11, 2014 03:31AM
First reveal of the day today is now posted on the blog! Head to the blog to see a new look to a Diesel Super Stock Tractor from Indiana.

Lock N Load

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 11, 2014 01:54PM
fenders are level to the ground and the hood goes downhill????? the hood sits too far forward and the hood is tooooo long!!!!! a ugly sticker on the side wont make it better. the old lock and load was a great looking tractor [maybe the nicest 66 series component tractor] this one really misses the mark!!!! went down hill fast.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 11, 2014 02:01PM
Wow! Talk about rude.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 11, 2014 02:14PM
Well I'm not going to be rude I like the new one, but I am also partial to the look of the old one, but a new tractor means progress I guess still a very sharp machine !

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 11, 2014 02:52PM
i didnt say it was terrible or a train wreck i just said it went down hill. i did say it had an ugly sticker now so it just went a little further down hill. a few years ago they had one of the best looking tractors in the class and now they dont. everyone cant be the best looking and get a gold star and blue ribbon. it still runs great it just doesnt look it anymore. some new things are an improvement some arent.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 11, 2014 11:07PM
That is one of the rudest posts I've ever seen on this board and I'm very disapointed with whoever wrote that post. The Lock N Load team has come a long way in a very competitive class against some big name players and they should be commended for that. I can't believe that anyone that has went through all the expense and time it takes to build a competitive pulling tractor could actually have the nerve to get on here and bash an awesome machine like that just because they don't like the appearance of it. Anyone that has poured there heart into one of these machines knows that they become an extension of yourself and wouldn't do that so my guess is whoever this idiot is they are just a keyboard puller who's mommy won't let them come out to play or daddy bought them a tractor to play with and they've never known what it's like to put the effort into something like this. In short grow up and keep your idiotic comments to yourself we don't need people like that in pulling.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 01:32AM
This is the same guy that got confused with color by numbers. Sloped hood, flat fenders, who cares. They go several hundred feet farther than you would ever make it in the class and they are class acts. I do love the very traditional Lock N Load words on the other, sometimes the Keep it Simple Stupid method looks great. Some of these vinyl wraps and paint jobs are very busy

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 05:12AM
it's a sign of the times. that is what is popular now. i think it looks great. it makes the tractor look more modern. that stuff is definitely here to stay.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 02:41AM
Im sure they would change anything you would like and approve of as soon as your sponsor check clears the bank. Awesome guys. May not be everyones cup of tea, but its not everyones cup to begin with. Times...they are a changing.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 04:16AM
i would have to say they built the tractor to there liking----why----BECAUSE THEY OWN IT. "bring back old one" when you build your tractor===build it they way you want so we can get on here and bash it. do you want to ruin this sport like nascar and every thing look alike. your dad should have shot it into the coal bucket and saved some oxygen.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 04:23AM
This post is like school in summer time.......NO CLASS!

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 12:11AM
I think thank every kid should make the team and get a trophy even when they loose! Get a grip people. I agree doesn't look as good as the old tractor. Oh well it's not mine hope they like it and good luck to them tonight.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 03:33AM
It's like people, it's not what's on the outside , it's whats inside that countsCool. I think it's BAD ASS, love to have it in my shop.

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 01:16PM
I like this paint scheme very much, has a fresh new look to it while still paying tribute to it's history with old school ih tin. And for what it's worth, I am a very big fan of the new sticker. Good luck this year, Jake

Re: Lock N Load Reveal February 12, 2014 01:35PM
If you don't like it shut up and look at the next one.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009