Neb Bush Schedule February 15, 2014 07:49AM
I see they have a schedule posted. I was wondering what happened to the Pickrell and Lincoln (summer) pulls.

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 15, 2014 09:03AM
What has happened to Nebraska Bush pulling. Only 13 total hooks this summer and just 1 in June and only two in August which is prime tractor pulling month. First time I can remember not having a pull on the 4th of July.

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 16, 2014 04:07AM
They should of stayed with outlaw rules and worked with them instead of ppl where they do not get any help

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 16, 2014 06:34AM
First off, forget about the should of could of crap. They are what they are, that's that. I've heard it so much that we either have too many hooks or not enough. The schedule looks pretty good to me, we just need to be supported by the members of NBPI, no matter what state or town you live in. There always a few pulls that come and go, just like every association. I'm looking forward to the Cornhusker Classic indoor pull in Lincoln, NE on March 21 & 22. Good luck to everyone in 2014. Darin

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 16, 2014 09:46AM
Truth hurts when it strikes a nerve.

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 17, 2014 03:04AM
Pickrell and Mound City with be champions tour and silver series hooks. Them two hooks were tough loosing because they are great places to pull. The other pulls not on the schedule is no big deal they come and go. More time to swing the sticks! to:what were they thinking? you must live in colorful lil world with happy music playing all the time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2014 03:08AM by brianfuhr.

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 17, 2014 09:36AM
When you drift away from outlaw rules that most all the members want so they can hook both ways use lose numbers in the class. Between that and bush raising the cost of the pull every year while the promoter gets less and less vehicles this is what happens. You can say you have all the pulls you want, but I bet if someone called tomorrow wanting a pull you would jump all over it. The choice few get the PPL money while all the rest have to join and you end up sending more money to Indy than you get back. For no more than the money is you do not have much help if any back east for tractors and would have been better to work with outlaws.

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 17, 2014 10:22AM
Apparently the majority didn't want to go to outlaw rules or they would have outlaw rules nowWinking

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 17, 2014 02:45PM
What rules in what class exclude any outlaw tractors?

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 16, 2014 03:56PM
DARRIN IS RIGHT WE HAVE PULLS THAT ONLY HAVE IN THE 4-1 CLASS 4 TRACTORS. PRAMOTORS HATE TO SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLORS JUST TO SEE A SMALL CLASS. YOU PULLERS NEED TO SHOW UP AND SUPPORT. IT IS SAD THAT IF THEY ADD EXTRA MONEY TRACTOR SHOW UP FROM OUT OF THE BLUE AND NO EXTRA MONEY ONLY THE ONES THAT ARE IN THE POINTS RACE SHOW. SUPER FARM ALSO IS TO BLAME. IF YOU WAUNT MORE PULLS THEN PROVE IT TO THE FAIR BOARD THAT COME TO OTHER PULLS TO SEE WHAT THEY PAID FOR.

Re: Neb Bush Schedule February 17, 2014 03:24AM
Some thought provoking posts here. No matter where you pull PPL NTPA OTTPA NB you better support your organization. Pullers that show up week after week are the backbone of pulling. As for number of pulls, I personally think the range of 13 -16 is plenty. Much more than that is hard on parts and personal time.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009