for sale page February 23, 2014 07:20AM
Why don't people put prices on their tractors they have for sale?.....but then they put on their "don't waste my time" but people want to know how much they want for the tractor. Doesn't make much sense.

Re: for sale page February 23, 2014 07:34AM
If there isn't a price I move on. Figure if they really wanted to sell it they would put a price on it.

Re: for sale page February 23, 2014 09:21AM
I agree ! No info no price but only want serious buyers ? That's just dumb ! If you don't put any info or price you're not a serious seller! Duh

Re: for sale page February 23, 2014 08:20AM
Because they put such a stupid high price on them! None are worth it! Just ate up boys spending daddies money to talk big!

Re: for sale page February 25, 2014 02:59AM
I agree, they really need to put price cause if I see the cost up front I won't waste t heyr or my time. Good topic

Re: for sale page May 10, 2014 03:47PM
Then you get one like the current 4255 / 4430 on the for sale page now. Has price & some info, then throws in a " don't waste my time" smart a$$ remark. What does that mean ? Either write a check or don't call ? No further info. to be given ? What ? Rest assured I don't waste my time with punks & wise guys like this.

Re: for sale page May 10, 2014 09:31PM
you need to talk to discuss stuff anyway,can not list all,please put yourself in the same place,you need to call anyway

Re: for sale page May 11, 2014 02:18AM
Yes but if they price it and it's out of your range you don't have to waste their time. I put price on what ever I sell hay, tractors etc. and that saves 90% of the wasted time calls. An ad that says don't waste my time tells me the person has a bad attitude to start with and I wouldn't want to deal them at all. By the way what's the deal with the 6030 that's always on here for sale. Looks like a nice tractor.

Re: for sale page May 11, 2014 11:38AM
Because he's asking way too much for something with only a half gear, small motor and he doesn't answer or return call. Spent weeks trying to get ahold of him.

Re: for sale page May 11, 2014 10:49PM
I buy and sell many tractors and price ,description,and picture are a must.Being older and having a small flip phone make texting difficult or responding by e-mail is fine but sometimes I look at it late evening and many times someone has already bought it.I am never to busy to answer my phone or returned missed ones as some people only call once.

Re: for sale page May 12, 2014 02:25PM
I have sold many things over the years I always list a price phone number and photos but unless you are sending me a number and time to call I dont text I just dont text. Yea I am old and and not into the new ways but I think texting is a waste unles its a question that can be answered in a word or two

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009