BMPT food for thought February 25, 2014 05:30AM
So I recently joined bmpt awesome fb page like everything there doing but was thinking they say pullings the addiction they have the remedy and the cure is there really a remedy or cure for the addiction that is tractor pulling. not trying to start anything just food for thought. something fun to talk about since OBA seems to be the topic

Re: BMPT food for thought February 25, 2014 08:39AM
I am an entrepreneur by defintiion, I love sales, marketing, and pulling is my hobby. Beer money pulling team is a creation that helps me personally promote my love of pulling to the world.

The remedy=My wife hate how much it costs to pull, she says it is a disease, that is why I named the tractor the Remedy. A remedy is something that makes you feel good when you had a bad day at work, your stressed out. etc..... My buddy Bryan drove the remedy last fall and said he wanted to get involved financially and drive a tractor, so we are building another hot farm we are calling in the cure.

I love the 466 class, it is very competitive in badger state and anywhere you go. I hope that our class can become what Super farm is today, Super Farm/Lim Pro/Light Pro all merge together based upon what part of the country you live in. I think with the 466 class growing in Missouri and the PPL picking up the 8500 lim pro, I think this class will grow a bunch.

A hobby is something you spend money on that you know you will never get repaid financially. Pulling is more than a hobby to me, I will always want to be involved in pulling whether I own a tractor, help promote pulls, announce pulls etc. My parents got divorced when I was in 8th grade, we moved to Wisconsin and dad was still in Iowa. It is tough for a 14-18 year kid to travel almost 3 hours every other weekend to see his dad, sports, friends, etc. Blackjack, my dad's pulling tractor is the main reason my dad is my best friend, for a kid to be involved in that is awesome. He never had the cash to really put the parts in it needed to be a winner, but we were always competitive in the ECI and I met a lot of great people.

When I moved to Wisconsin I went to a lot of tractor pulls, mostly badger state, got an opportunity to announce in Darlington, WI a few years back and gradually fell in love with the badger state pullers as a aclub and its members. As I aged, with my own kids, work responsibilities,my love of pulling has grown and now it is tough to run to Iowa to go to a tractor pull. In fall of 2012 Gaffney and I bought the 1206. Why hot farm, because I did the math and realized this is what we could afford. If I had the cash for a prostock, I would own one.

As a puller Beer Money Pulling Team is a group of guys from WI that love to pull tractors and have a great time. As a promoter I want to get more fans in the stands so we can ulitmately pay the pullers more money. As a fan I want to be part of the movement that grows Pulling to the popularity of stock car and drag racing. It has the same components we are simply missing leadership at a national level and the vision to make it happen. First thing we need is more fans in the stands at all the pulls...when sponsors or promoters see that their is a large amount of people they can target then step 2 can happen.

Enjoy the day, all promoters and pullers please post your pulls at www.beermoneypulling.com Thanks to Full Pull Magazine for their help.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: BMPT food for thought February 25, 2014 10:54AM
I didn't mean it towards you or your team/tractors. I merely took your slogan and used as a example toward the question is there a cure or remedy to pulling. iam asking everyone for opinions im not trying to slam your tractors or team.
I am same as u a build to what I can afford im pulling in a 3lm class and someday want to pull in a 466 hot farm class.......some day. I have been involved in pulling my hole life from when I was pulling garden tractors with nwitp to now and I hope im never away from it ill always have the itch.

Re: BMPT food for thought February 25, 2014 03:59PM
Take it from a Missouri redneck who had the good fortune of meeting Jason and all those funny talking BSTP pullers this past summer. A really good bunch of folks with really wicked rides! Looking forward to seeing them again this summer. If you haven't heard Jason announce a pull you're missing out.

Re: BMPT food for thought February 25, 2014 10:59PM
Overdrawnbinder,
I didn't think you were slamming and don't care if you were, I like a good discussion. Just trying to tell our story.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: BMPT food for thought February 26, 2014 02:49AM
I understood what overdrawn was getting at some of us are "addicted"
Some it runs in our blood others saw it once and got hooked.
It brings people together and splits people apart.
I have met so many new people through pulling all over this great country.
I enjoy building and pulling about the same I can take dead last and have great conversation with another puller or a fan.
That more than makes up for a bad pass.

Jason does a great job announcing and promoting. I am thankful for people like him who promote well.
With the advent of social media Tractor pulling is becoming more popular with people whom may have not known about it.

Andy Keyes

Blue Power Special Pulling Team

[www.facebook.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM