tissue 1 March 01, 2014 10:32AM
Hey tissue 1 why don't you put a price on your 6030 ? Might have more people interested. Don't know how serious I am until I see a price. You've posted it at least 4x.

Re: tissue 1 March 01, 2014 01:08PM
I agree,price it to sell or just keep it.I don't see that it is anything special.

Re: tissue 1 March 01, 2014 01:37PM
Why doesn't tractor nut and kevind call him? The guy left his phone number. I really don't see anything special about either one of those guys posts either.

Re: tissue 1 March 01, 2014 01:47PM
They don't really have any interest in buying it, the point they are trying to make is that it has been in the for sale section several times and doesn't sell because it's either priced too high, or has a lack of interest because it has no price listed and I believe that is a rule for posting things on the for sale page however, it doesn't seem to be enforced.

Re: tissue 1 March 01, 2014 02:46PM
Per the for sale/wanted rules at the top of the page...

For Sale / Wanted Rules:

Post all items in one (1) ad.

Post only pulling related items in your ad

Post the same ad no more than once every 30 days

You will not impersonate or violate any other rules of the Forum.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: tissue 1 March 01, 2014 02:53PM
Nice research Bryan haha it was right in front of me , have the rules always been as such or was the price a previous rule? Or am I just plain going crazy?

Re: tissue 1 March 02, 2014 04:17AM
always been there, I've done the same thing

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: tissue 1 March 02, 2014 02:33AM
doesn't really matter if he put a price on it or not....you guys probably still wouldn't be interested or you would just call him and waste his time and still wouldn't buy it like the rest of the these no name guys out there that want to pull but won't spend the money or call about something and I have the nerve to say "well I can get this here or there for this price"...... and you feel like saying well if that is true then why haven't you bought it yet instead of wasting your time talking to me about my piece of junk?

Re: tissue 1 March 02, 2014 03:38AM
Sounds like you struck a nerve about his nice injection lines!!!

Re: tissue 1 March 02, 2014 06:10AM
I found it saves me and the customer a lot of time if I just put the price in whether it's hay or a piece of equipment. If the price is out of their range most just don't call. If I am looking at ads and there is no price I just skip it. The other part of that is if you really don't want to sell it. Don't advertise it. Oh yeah be honest aren't we all tire kickers Hot

Re: tissue 1 March 02, 2014 09:43AM
Good job Butch !!!!! That's what an ad should look like, good info pics and price! Awesome

Re: tissue 1 March 02, 2014 12:02PM
Kick them tires boys!! If you want to sell it, price it. If I'm interested in something I won't BOTHER anyone if they don't BOTHER to price it. If it's a variable then say it is.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,747, Posts: 229,890, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,994.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM