What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 02:40AM
What is your opinions of what the best overall pulling class is? Based on dependability, exciting to watch, has good numbers, has plenty of color, good on cost for fairs and for building. Thoughts

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2014 06:23AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: whats your opinion? March 10, 2014 02:50AM
Well I was at gordyville and I think based on that an our local fairs pro farms and hot farm classes are the best.

Re: whats your opinion? March 23, 2014 11:15AM
I really like watching the pro stock super class

Re: whats your opinion? March 10, 2014 04:03AM
Light limited suppers is fun I like the different brands and you don't know who will be in the front from pull to pull. LLSS is my vote

Re: whats your opinion? March 10, 2014 05:22AM
466 limited pro

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 09:27AM
Llss, ton of color and both fuels still run together!

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 09:40AM
Lightweight Super Stock or Light Limited Super Stock.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 09:54AM
It really depends on your geographical location, but I think Light Limited Super Stock as an overall package would be the best show.

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 10:52AM
Right now I think the Limited Pro that Outlaw offers and the Limited Pro that NTPA Region III offers. Those guys can really get with the program.

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 11, 2014 12:10PM
Something hit pretty close to home ;;; now ur crying !!! too bad

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 11, 2014 12:14PM
OOOOUUU Team One
Something hit pretty close to home ;;; now ur crying !!! too bad

Nope no navistar parts here! All true IH Winking

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 12, 2014 08:16AM
I've been really thinking about this question quite a bit. I've narrowed it down to three different classes that have all already been mentioned (in no particular order):
  • Light Limited Super – this class has the most variety of any class out there, they make good power and in general they have smaller hoods which really makes them unique from a fans perspective.
  • Light Pro Stock – great variety and I think it's the best diesel class in all of pulling right now (I'd include the East Coast Mod Turbo's in this class since they are essentially the same thing but with an A-pump… and they've proven they can run with the P-pumps already).
  • Light Super Stock – great variety, great horsepower, and the light weight makes it one of the best classes for setup and driving (I only wish there were more diesels still in the class).
I'm really struggling to choose the best class out of those three. It's no surprise that these three classes are the fastest growing in the sport right now. It's also no surprise that the lower cubic inch classes are the ones with variety. Honestly, I really can't pick a "best" out of those three, they are just different enough from each other.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 11:22AM
In this area I like hot stock, 8500 mod turbo and 7700 LL turbo

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 12:54PM
Nothing belches like a pro stock

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 01:21PM
Any class that a red Navistar does not dominate ,, truck parts and no innovation makes it a sheep class

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 01:35PM
Yes because navistar parts are way different than the billet heads high tech turbos, pumps , cranks , cams and pistons you see on almost every tractor anymore, in my opinion navistar parts are closer to factory than a lot of parts, sounds to me like you might have invested tons of money in all these things and are tired of getting beat by " stock " navistar parts?

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 01:47PM
Gotta love Light Super Stock

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 10, 2014 02:10PM
I like ma Carharrts, but Sven likes his Oshkosh b'gosh. Zeke says there's none bettern his Big Ben's.

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 11, 2014 03:01AM
I like hot farm. Lot of color and keeping pretty close to farming roots

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 11, 2014 12:56PM
The light pro stock class .the proof is 32 hooks in the ntpa the people have spoken!!!!!!!

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 11, 2014 01:02PM
llss has the numbers and growing

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 14, 2014 12:53AM
Light Pro Stock

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 14, 2014 11:21AM
Any Super Class that runs Diesels. LLSS, LSS, Heavy DSS. Stack them Chargers & Pack in the places you can that's pulling for me.

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 22, 2014 07:42AM
love watching any hard running class with a rpm limit, huge torque makes for some big time ground speed!

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 23, 2014 09:31AM
Hot Farm tractors,Hot street 4x4 & Pro 4x4 trucks then Pro street Deiesl 4x4

Re: What is your opinion of the best overall class March 23, 2014 10:07AM
as a puller the best overall class is the one I can afford to enter, as a fan pro stock

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009