keystone profarm class March 14, 2014 01:55PM
as a spectator.i want to know why blue force was allowed to be in the finals. the tractor shut down well past the 75 ft, line, he did not make an attempt to shut it down and coast past the line. I feel that the case tractor should be in the finals. not blue force.lets play by the rules !! you get ONE attempt .period, unless the test puller, which he was not !!! another sneaky trick? why did the flagman let him pull again,? could it be because it is a ford and the starting line flagman was a forrestor?? again, he did not make any attempt to shut down, ! he was actually surprised,you could see it in his face. I don't want any arguments, just answers.. thanks morgans,,, ps.. I posted this same issue on eastern extremes forum, too bad jr wont put it on.

Re: keystone profarm class March 14, 2014 02:03PM
again, there is no clear cut reason that he should have been allowed to pull.jsut look at the video cory and curt and danny and Jason,who waled out to point him off the track.watch the video and then say it was fair .that case should be in the finals.and I am a green guy, not oarange

Re: keystone profarm class March 15, 2014 11:18PM
If I'm correct its driven by an employee and owned by a friend.

Re: keystone profarm class March 16, 2014 04:30AM
Is this then same Case that won the points title* a couple of years back? Maybe the same guys that bought a turbo that was suspected of being illegal and after buying it determined that it was illegal and took it to a tech official and had it confirmed that it was illegal? Is these the same guys that then ran this illegal turbo because and I quote well some of the other guys are running it and no one said anything so we are going to run it also? The same guys that where not penalized in any way for their illegal turbo and was even allowed to run it one more time after the cat was out of the bag and everyone was well aware that the turbo was pulling air in behind the slug because the man who built the turbo would not be able to make them legal by the next hook so they where allowed to run them at the next event with the illegal chargers? Is this the same guys that won the points but will always be listed as points champion with an asterick************** beside the date saying won points title running illegal turbo half of season? just like they did with Barry Bonds and Mark Mcquire? Is the official you are referring to about Keystone the same official that allowed the orange boys to run the illegal turbo and did nothing about it allowing them to win there dishonorable points title* without even a slap on the wrist? I was not at this event so I can't answer any of your questions. But I am thinking maybe it was just karma.

Re: keystone profarm class March 16, 2014 11:12AM
the reason why Jason walked out and pointed him to forward off the track instead of immedietly rehooked is because he knew something was wrong, ! gave him a chance to fix it, why have rules..?

Re: keystone profarm class March 16, 2014 08:26AM
Thanks for being a case fan & i would've loved to get to the finals, however I feel that they would've done the same for anyone. Keystone is usually very good about giving everyone a fair shot at getting down the track. Its been great having Yankee on the Blue Force tractor the last 2 years, he shows alot of sportsmanship. Us Case fans did have alot of other excitement seeing Lucas do well in the Finals & seeing Ryan Hoyt make such an awesome pass on the Prostock! & then there was the Never Enuff tractor in Light Limited! Go Case!
Congrats to the 8 Profarm finalists they each ran well & we are all looking forward to a competative 2014!

Re: keystone profarm class March 16, 2014 02:24PM
That was awesome seeing Luke get 4th in the finals especially after he lost a friend the night before. Luke may not have the power and the money like these other guys in the class but he is a hell of a driver on the seat and the nicest man in the pits. Way to represent Union County Luke!

Re: keystone profarm class March 17, 2014 09:47AM
M8888ja, sure woulda been nice to see your tractor there to woop up on all those cheaters. How come you didn't want to go. Thought it ran pretty well last year.

Re: keystone profarm class March 27, 2014 09:22AM
Funny how the best pullers are always called cheaters.

Re: keystone profarm class March 17, 2014 03:33PM
It has nothing to do with being a Forrester or a blue tractor. What is important is every puller has "TWO" tries to pass 75 feet. They don't have to get stopped before 75ft, they just have to be out of the throttle for safety reasons. The front of the sled which is where all measurements are taken in tractor pulling, even the 75 foot rule. If there are mechanical problems, the puller may drop down in the lineup to hopefully get the problem fixed. When he comes back out, he only has one more try to go down the track.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 03:47PM by Slyeager.

Re: keystone profarm class March 26, 2014 07:58AM
Slyeager you're correct, on the two attempts and the tractor not having to stop at 75 foot.

But I've never seen a Pro Farm drift well over a 100 and some foot when "letting out of it" before the 75 foot mark.

There wasn't anything wrong with blue force than maybe a gear selection.

Bottom line is that wasn't right...Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, etc...

Re: keystone profarm class April 01, 2014 01:44PM
Just talked to one of the Crouse sled operators today about that very thing and he said that the transfer weight has actually kicked out of gear and that's why he got to rehook.

Re: keystone profarm class April 02, 2014 01:26AM
Was that on the Thursday night session or Saturday? I don't think there was a sled malfunction on Thursday night.

We saw the box not come up for a tractor in the Saturday session.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,958, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,041.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009