JD tach options March 16, 2014 02:17AM
Looking for advice on a good reliable tach set up on a sbjd. Is there one that runs off the stock oil pump drive? Electric? Anyone running up front offf the crank. Flywheel.
I have looked a places like jegs and summit to see if i can adapt truck pulling set ups. Anyone out there running a trans temp on a deere? Where did you locate it?

Re: JD tach options March 16, 2014 03:51AM
call fair valley they have a great setup for the harmonic balancer glue on some magnets and go works great .there number is in the directory and talk to chris it affordable!

Re: JD tach options March 16, 2014 09:20AM
Isspro makes a tach that uses two magnets on the damper. It works great and is priced well. Bought it three years ago and can't remember the price.

Re: JD tach options March 16, 2014 12:55PM
that is what fair valley sales call them its a great tach

Re: JD tach options March 16, 2014 03:00PM
Summit racing sells an autometer 5"tach for a diesel... I put one on my 4020 and it works great

Re: JD tach options March 17, 2014 03:30AM
It looks like there is a handfull of Isspro Diesel Tachs... Anyone have a part number of which one most are using?? I only see the 3 3/8 in gauges..
Thanks,
Bryan

Re: JD tach options March 17, 2014 04:09PM
[isspro.mybigcommerce.com] (Gauge)
[isspro.mybigcommerce.com] (Sensor)

This is what I have and if I recall correctly, the sensor isn't included. It's the 2 1/16 gauge. I got it because it fits in the dash and can't tell it's not factory (not stuck in a gauge pod on dash). I have a fuel cell so I took out my fuel level gauge and popped this one in.

Re: JD tach options March 18, 2014 10:44AM
Lsspro,
Do you have one large enough to replace a factory deere size one?

Re: JD tach options March 18, 2014 12:24PM
I'm not associated with isspro at all. I just made that my name since that was my suggestion and I'm not too creative. You could give Isspro or Autometer a call and I'm sure they could tell you what they offer. I haven't measure the stock tach but I would think a 5 inch tach would fit.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro