self righteous keyboard pullers March 16, 2014 07:14PM
It just astonishes me a little bit at what I'm seeing. I have seen post after post of people asking for actual help and ideas for their tractors, and some are lucky to get even one response. But someone takes it upon themselves to trash someone else's tractor, and EVERYONE responds with a opinion ! I thought this forum was for tractor pulling, not church lady gossip! Get a life people, or better yet , go work on your own tractors! I really wish Jake could make this a registered user only forum, Mayne we could have actual tractor pulling discussions then!

Re: self righteous keyboard pullers March 16, 2014 10:30PM
I was just looking and I see nearly every question has a minimum of two responses to them. People are pretty good about helping when the questions are legitimate. This forum seems to work for the silly stuff as well as the serious concerns. I say let it be!

Re: self righteous keyboard pullers March 16, 2014 11:23PM
Ya I say leave it alone too. Theres a lot of stuff on here that's not close to pulling or posts that really question some people's intelligence. But just like the Slutty Allis Post I wouldn't want that on my tractor but what the hell, it's their tractor. This country is not like it used to be, call it progress or whatever, but it only takes a few people to whine about something and the rest of us lose one more freedom at a time. I say quit worrying about the neighbors and take care of your own House, we would all be a helluva lot better off.

Re: self righteous keyboard pullers March 16, 2014 11:24PM
I know just what you mean, I have asked many questions, with little or no response, or the topic gets changed. Maybe my questions are over some heads, I guess I'll stick to how to put a 466 in a 560.

Re: self righteous keyboard pullers March 17, 2014 02:34AM
If you really need help ask and many pullers that have or have tryed will give you help. If the site was only able to response by registered people it would be dull. If no one is responding to a question its because the question is stupid or no one has understanding of the question, the prolbem, or a answer. I have read many of the responses to the slutty allis post but many of them I read a line or so and moved on. I really enjoy this site and thank the Morgans for running it

Re: self righteous keyboard pullers March 17, 2014 04:04AM
I was just thinking the other day about all the knowledge that you can glean from this website. It doesn't seem to matter what the question is, somebody has an answer and usually 2 or 3. As for the silly stuff it can make me smile when I've had a bad day. I hope the Morgans realize what a public service they are performing by having this website. I've never said it before but Thank You to the Morgans!

Re: self righteous keyboard pullers March 17, 2014 09:47AM
Most guys that would know how to answer some of the questions don't look on here much any more. Or the Forum part anyway.

Re: self righteous keyboard pullers March 17, 2014 11:28AM
Ive had my share of questions, and answers. Also a share of smart $&@' remarks. That being said, the ones who are willing to share and help continue to do so off this site. This forum is a wealth of knowledge. Like anywhere today there is always going to be a &@;? In every crowd. Thank you Morgans!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009