March video special March 17, 2014 04:07PM
Chandler, Arizona videos are now available at our video section, also 2013 Pro Stock, Limited/Light Pro Stock, Super Farm, Super Stock, Light Limited Super Stock set videos are also ready for shipping. We are running a special this month on year end videos. If you order a year end set you can get a second set of equal or lesser value for half price, and we will include a set of the Midwest Winter Nationals videos. These orders need to be place via mail or simply give us a call at 309-353-7034, or my cell 309-712-1406. Thanks Klint

Re: March video special March 18, 2014 07:21AM
Klint, looking at the some videos you have for sale, I can't help but wonder how you got a few of the videos, unless you are "borrowing" them off youtube to sell? Reason being, is I videoed at some of the pulls you have listed, and there was nobody else but me videoing, at least not full classes like I do, so I'm wondering how you got the videos?

Re: March video special March 19, 2014 09:24AM
Sounds like Klints at a loss for words!!!

Re: March video special March 19, 2014 10:23AM
bootlegger
Sounds like Klints at a loss for words!!!

Or he has better things to do with his time?
Klint left his phone number. Here's a novel idea: Give him a call...

Signed,
Someone who let's Klint have my videos for his sets.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: March video special March 19, 2014 03:40PM
It's all good, just a misunderstanding on both parties account.

Re: March video special March 19, 2014 04:23PM
Yes he is definitely at a loss for words. His Dad just passed away. Cut him some slack fool.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,998, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,072.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009