Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 19, 2014 12:56PM
Jake and I want to offer our heart felt sympathy to the family of Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. As anyone that has every been to the Gordyville pull knows Klint and Nicks father Pete was always working in the background to make the show a top notch event. The pulling community has truly lost a huge supporter of the sport.

Link to Pete Tuckers obituary

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 01:21PM by Jake Morgan.

Condolences to the entire Tucker family March 19, 2014 01:18PM
Our sincerest condolences to the entire Tucker family on the untimely passing of Pete Tucker. I pray that God gives Klint, Brooke, Nick and the entire Tucker family peace, grace, and a comfort that goes beyond words. The entire pulling community mourns this loss. You'll be in our prayers.

Wed Mar 19, 2014, 01:45 PM CDT SHELBYVILLE, IL, The Shelbyville Daily Union - Louis Eugene "Pete" Tucker Jr. Cowden Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr., 67, of Cowden, IL, passed away at 3:15 PM Tuesday Mar. 18, 2014 at his residence.

Funeral services will be held at 2:00 PM Friday Mar. 21, 2014 in the First Christian Church in Cowden. Pastor Mike Knepper and Pastor Nate Harper will officiate. Visitation will be from 5:00-8:00 PM Thursday in the church. Burial will be in Mound Cemetery, Cowden. Memorials may be made payable to the “Pete Tucker Scholarship Fund”, a fund for the benefit of students of the Illinois Tractor Pulling Association members. Arrangements are entrusted to Lockart-Green Funeral Home in Cowden. On line condolences may be directed to the family at www.lockartgreenfuneralhome.com

Pete was born Nov. 16, 1946 in Holland Township, Shelby County, IL near Cowden the son of Louis Eugene and Juanita Evans Tucker.

He married Tzena Cosart on August 23, 1968 in Cowden.

Pete graduated from Cowden High School in the Class of 1964. He was a life-long grain farmer. He was an avid tractor pulling enthusiast and traveled the Midwest attending various events.

Surviving are his wife, Tzena; children: Klint (Brooke) Tucker of Pekin, IL, Nick ( friend, Ashley) Tucker of Peoria, IL, Kara (Michael) Wade of Tuscola, IL and Brea (Chris) Pope of Cowden; grandchildren: Sierra, Brayden, Marleigha, Alayna, Hunter and Tucker; sister: Connie (Gary) Sarver of Cowden and nephew Aaron (Ann) Sarver of Effingham. Pete was preceded death by his parents. - See more at: Shelbyville Daily Union

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 01:21PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 19, 2014 01:25PM
Thanks Dick for posting this! I have posted a short story about Pete on my blog. He was a huge fan of the sport and will forever be missed.
Pete Tucker

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 19, 2014 02:19PM
god speed tuckers our thoughts r with u

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 19, 2014 05:41PM
Thoughts and prayers to Klint and his entire family at this difficult time.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 19, 2014 11:02PM
Thoughts and prayers go out to the Klint and the entire Tucker family may God be with you from Russell and Donna Martin - the "RED DELIGHT" pulling team. Thank you Morgans for letting the pulling world know of their loss, so sad and to young.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 11:03PM by farmall puller.

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 20, 2014 12:32AM
prayers to the tucker family! thinking about you all during this difficult time!

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 20, 2014 12:58AM
Thoughts and prayers for Klint and Nick along with the rest of the Tucker family in such sad time. Thank you Morgans for the update! JUST ANOTHER BUCK PULLING TEAM

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 20, 2014 01:17AM
Our thoughts and prayers to the Tucker family. Hurricane Allis Pulling

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 20, 2014 01:58AM
Our condolences and prayers to the Tucker family. God always has a plan, sometimes we just don't know it. Cottonmouth Pulling Team

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 20, 2014 03:01AM
Thoughts and prayers to Klint and his family.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 20, 2014 01:58PM
klint sorry to hear about your father. your family is in our prayers

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 20, 2014 02:04PM
Sorry to hear this news.......my sympathies to all the tucker family. Pete was super nice guy ,sad to see him go so young.

Stacy Buston

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 27, 2014 07:18AM
I would like to thanks everyone for their kind words, flowers and support on establishing a memorial scholarship fund. It means a lot to me and my entire family. Take care and I hope see everyone this summer. Thanks again Klint Tucker and family.

Re: Sad news, Louis Eugene “Pete” Tucker Jr. passes away March 27, 2014 10:01AM
Klint, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,He always had a smile. Henry,Sharon Dave Everman.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009