Klint's Apology March 17, 2009 06:22AM
Why not post Klint's apology from his website ? I would but not sure how to do so.

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 06:40AM
Here's Klint's apology from his site.:

Breaking News:

Thanks to all the pullers and fans that supported the 2009 Hoosier Invitational. I want to thank everyone for their cooperation and understanding during the event. We had alot of BAD luck and way too many vehicles on Friday the 13th, thus the quality of the show suffered. I apologize to those fans that missed the last two classes on Friday night, we thought it was the right thing to do. I guess we were wrong. We fully understand that we have too many vehicles, and will address that issue in our planning process for the 2010 Midwest Winter Nationals. I apologize for the pit parking, I realize it was a mess, and I apologize to the spectators that had to walk a long way to the vehicles. The ventilation in the building was terrible, we were told the building could replace the air every 12 minutes, that was one of the biggest reason we tried this pull at this facility. The exhaust fans werent working correctly and we could not get a electician to look at them on Saturday. So I am sorry for the fumes in the building. I want to thank all the volunteers that helped us pull the smoke tube back. We could not find any FFA group to do this task for us at this event, like they do at Gordyville. The local FFA groups had a livestock judging contest and were willing, but unable to help us out over the weekend. I am not going to make excuses for all the mistakes I made, I promoted a bad pull and I will try to learn from my horrible mistakes.

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 07:21AM
Thanks, Klint. It takes a quite a man to say what you've said. Now, let the b****in stop!
We had a great time while we were there, and we're looking forward to next year's event!
Jake

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 07:24AM
I agree, we have all made mistakes, and I know I haven't made my last. It sounds like all of the changes and improvements are very manageable. Looking forward to the 2010 events.

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 07:34AM
Your right it takes a good person to admit to mistakes that were made. Enough said. There is no doubt the pull caint be improved. Some things like parking will just get better with age( the facility being so new the parking will definitely improve. But with that said the caliber of pullers at the event were undeniably the best there is to offerand if you didn't get your pulling fix you probably never will. THANKS

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 07:36AM
Thanks

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 10:01AM
Now that is a stand up guy right there. He could have easily made excuses, but did not and shouldered the blame. From the sounds of things I think this pull can be a huge success. Kudos to him for his apology!!!!! Well done!!!! I wish him the best of luck for next years show.

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 10:24AM
That is good that he can admit to the mistakes.

cloverdale results March 17, 2009 12:52PM
did i miss the sat. night clover dale results, or did they not get posted yet?

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 02:01PM
Klint,

You really didn't have to apoligize for my sake. It had its moments, but always does no matter where you go. Great job on first time event, only hope you will have me back. Track was excellent, beer was cold, people were great.

Re: Klint's Apology, Here's his apology March 17, 2009 03:58PM
My crew will second that !! Mark Peissig

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009