Riverside head work. March 23, 2014 08:12AM
Thinking of having Phil do a IH head for me. I know he puts out a lot of good JD stuff anyone have any feed back on his IH stuff?

Re: Riverside head work. March 23, 2014 09:43AM
Give Larry Loehmer a call 574 542 2081 He helps Tim Overmyer, Sandhill Binder Knows his stuff with IH heads

Re: Riverside head work. March 24, 2014 11:28AM
Call Wipe out Enterprises in Sidney Ohio. They make great heads with different flow numbers based on your application. Also make the recast head which has outstanding flow and is very durable. Ask to Dave or Josh. Top notch IH builders!
937-497-9473

Re: Riverside head work. March 24, 2014 02:10PM
Peformmce cylinder head in Tn. does some outstanding work.. Think he is in builder page

Re: Riverside head work. March 25, 2014 12:56AM
So everyone is saying go somewhere else. I'm assuming this means Phil does not do good IH head work or does not produce heads that perform. Is this correct?

Re: Riverside head work. March 25, 2014 01:28AM
I don't think it means Phil doesn't do good work. I think it means that he has his hands full with Deere stuff and isn't able to r&d the red stuff probably like he'd like to.

There are many high quality red builders out there to get your head work done. You would also get some better suggestions on head shops if you put which class you wanted the head done for.

Re: Riverside head work. March 25, 2014 02:30PM
i was just giving names of other shop so he know he has option out there...just my .02

Re: Riverside head work. March 27, 2014 12:24PM
A friend of mine had Phil do a big valve truck head for his limited pro and is happy with it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM