THE BOMB March 18, 2009 03:19AM
i spent the entire weekend at Cloverdale. in my opinion, the most impressive tractor there was THE BOMB. what a beautiful tractor. that retro sheet metal plus a great paint job makes that tractor stand out. and the horsepower,,, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE!!!!! there were many other great tractors there also, but that ford really does something for me, and i'm not even a ford person. Mark, you can be very proud of what you've accomplished. good luck in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Re: THE BOMB March 18, 2009 05:03AM
Should be a nice addition to the Sept. pull in Monroe.I too agree very sharp! I'm just getting him down here to help out beer sales!

Re: THE BOMB March 18, 2009 06:23AM
get ready for a very large turn out in monroe. since the freeport pull is totally screwed up, the two pulls in monroe will probably be the best on the badger state agenda. better order extra beer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't ya think????

Re: THE BOMB March 18, 2009 10:27AM
With the Mondovi boys coming I think we'll get the Budweiser semi trailor this time.Never know maybe the Clydesdales will be there!Fatboy said he could ride anything!

Re: THE BOMB March 18, 2009 10:36AM
Don't count on the clydesdales. They'll probably be the next thing inBev sells.

Re: THE BOMB March 23, 2009 05:20AM
Monroe does have good pulls, but dont forget Sauk City, Darlington, Hillsboro, utticca etc.. Some of these places have just as good a show and may sell just as much or more beer. You might see LSS if things go right also.

Re: THE BOMB March 19, 2009 02:24PM
Badger state puller I dont know what to say other than thank you for the complement. Can you guys tell me the dates for monroe? My wife needs to know what days to take off from work. If her and michelle Pichler show up i would order another truck of beer!

Re: THE BOMB March 19, 2009 05:16PM
according to the badger state website, the September pull in Monroe is listed as the 19th. at 7;00 pm. hopefully we will see you there. and once again, that is one nice tractor you have. very, very sharp. can i make you an offer on it??? LOL

Re: THE BOMB March 20, 2009 01:23AM
The schedule is wrong.It is the 19th of Sept but it starts at 2:00.

Re: THE BOMB March 23, 2009 07:58AM
the two of us have discussed this issue and in reply to this everyone probably has already guessed if they were married to you two they would drink excessively also

Re: THE BOMB March 18, 2009 02:04PM
don't get too attached to the 9600. it's just a temporary fill-in...the blueprint is laid out already for the brand new Leyland sheet metal in 2010; the new tractor is being set up with traction control and a PTWS monitor. I can't disclose too many more details because it was marked top-secret by Fat Boy himself. Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag too soon, but I just couldn't take the pressure!

Re: THE BOMB March 19, 2009 12:19AM
Does anyone have a picture of The Bomb? Are know where i can find it?
You all make me curious Smiling

Re: Photo of THE BOMB March 19, 2009 12:29AM
Bowling Green 2008 session 1

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 12:29AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: THE BOMB March 19, 2009 02:47PM
Go to Ellen Van Handel's website @ www.photosportswi.photoreflect.com and look at the Ridgeland Wisconsin Event from the menu.

Re: THE BOMB March 21, 2009 05:04AM
I hope Mark does not change the sheet metal, I shook his hand at Cloverdale and told him it was the best looking tractor on the track on any given night and it runs pretty damn well also.

Re: THE BOMB March 23, 2009 01:44AM
Hey Mark,
Let me know if you need an extra Leyland hood. I think I've got a one with a vertical exhaust too. WOW!

Re: THE BOMB March 22, 2009 01:50PM
this is nice tractor ilike the for9000 seris sheet metal i like the light superstock class

Re: THE BOMB March 23, 2009 08:47AM
Boy thats alot of nice things to say about Mark all in one post. Whats he paying you anyway????

Re: THE BOMB March 23, 2009 09:36AM
Fatboy was rocking one sexy stocking cap at cloverdale. Looked like he had killed the entire smurf village to make his outfit!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason