ottpa and ntpa hss diesel class April 06, 2014 12:31PM
i have been to rock valley and wisner since those pulls started and i have seen vaske at both events and i have seen barfnecht sorry if the spelling wrong at wisner i was just wondering why some of the minnesota guys dont come to rock valley like mcgiffin rose and barfnecht i understand its two different organizations and i understand that there might be conflicting dates but i was wondering if there was a rule difference between the two organizations that i dont know about because what its worth if you add those guys to rock valley with vaske ullmers demers and goodwin and messinger that would be one hell of a class and a great time to watch

Re: ottpa and ntpa hss diesel class April 06, 2014 01:03PM
Outlaws have a 540 cube limit and no deck plate rule.

Re: ottpa and ntpa hss diesel class April 06, 2014 02:51PM
is there any dss in the country that are over 540 cubes?

Re: ottpa and ntpa hss diesel class April 06, 2014 03:31PM
Yep

Re: ottpa and ntpa hss diesel class April 06, 2014 03:41PM
Not sure but I think ntpa allows 650 on two pressure stages. There is only a hand full that run that large.

Re: ottpa and ntpa hss diesel class April 06, 2014 04:17PM
Roy Metz- Mid Life Crisis, John Raymond- Smoke and Mirrors and Hans Boxler Jr- The Special are or were all over 540 cubes, not sure if The Special will be or not this year , heard they changed setups pretty extensively, those are the big cube tractors I know of but I'm sure there are more.

Re: ottpa and ntpa hss diesel class April 07, 2014 04:35AM
I know most top tractors will be 477 to 540. same as most ottpa I believe.

Re: ottpa and ntpa hss diesel class April 07, 2014 07:06AM
We have talked about Rock Valley to the NTPA guys. I think Barfnecht has shown interest in coming. It's definitely a hook to go to if one has never been before.

Sometimes it comes down to when you run region points or any points circuit, a weekend off is needed to handle family things, farm things, work things, tractor maintenance to keep going for the points. Also some guys have there local state pull they like going to every year. When you get into July there is a lot of options to go hook on any weekend.

For NTPA region guys they will have 4 hooks 2 weekends in a row preceding RV. (Wadena and Rockwell) It's a balancing act to keep it all going.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,849, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro