external oil/fuel and water pump setup April 28, 2014 10:09PM
Need some advice on what set up to run. Would like to run both pumps side by side or off the same pulley, hanging under the front of the motor however not sure as to which bracket to set up to go with. Looked into the Wulff pump but the bracket that comes with does not allow for side by side pumps they would have to butt up against each other and use same pulley which is fine but need to find a water pump with 3/8ths drive shaft. Any ideas or pictures of set ups of which pumps to use and bracket would be greatly appreciated.

Re: external oil/fuel and water pump setup April 28, 2014 10:50PM
My pics are to big . Send me pm with a phone number
And I'll text you pics

Re: external oil/fuel and water pump setup April 28, 2014 11:58PM
Try VGM I believe his drive can do both side by side and run pumps shaft to shaft off one pulley 641-799-4452 is the contact

Re: external oil/fuel and water pump setup April 29, 2014 08:23AM
We have wulff pumps and VGM drive. It works well.

We run simpson water off of one pulley and a 2 chamber engine oil pump and another 2 chamber oil/fuel pump off the same pulley other side.

Ours is on an IH and one thing to note with the wulff oil pump we had to use the same size pulley as the water to slow it down to keep pressure in an adjustable range.

That put us in the 1120 size belt I believe.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,848, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,975.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro