Oliver Picture Day April 28, 2014 11:37PM
Oliver Picture day Beer Money Pulling Team Share your favorite Oliver pictures. Vote for your favorite. The most popular picture will be posted tomorrow on our popular Facebook page for the world to enjoy. Sharing our love of pulling, one picture at a time.

Oliver Picture Day

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2014 11:38PM by Jason Schultz.

The spirit of oliver has the early lead in the voting April 29, 2014 01:32AM

Jason Schultz

Re: The spirit of oliver has the early lead in the voting April 29, 2014 04:05AM
That thing look awesome, where is from ?

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: The spirit of oliver has the early lead in the voting April 29, 2014 04:51AM
I don''t know, never have seen it before, hopefully someone can tell us.

Jason Schultz

Re: The spirit of oliver has the early lead in the voting April 29, 2014 05:36AM
We're out of central Ohio running mostly NTPA Region 2. Jason, thanks for the site and all that BMPT is doing to promote our sport

Re: The spirit of oliver has the early lead in the voting April 29, 2014 05:41AM
I first saw that tractor on Facebook about a month ago. The tractor has a Cadillac Northstar V8 backed by an automatic transmission. I'll look deeper into later this evening and try to share more if Josh doesn't reply back again. I really like the machine and hope to see video of it this summer.
Jerrad

Re: The spirit of oliver has the early lead in the voting April 29, 2014 05:59AM
It's a 505 ci Cummins on alcohol running in the light super class

Re: Oliver Picture Day April 29, 2014 07:13AM
There's an awful lot of hate on there for the Olivers. Most of the pictures have more dislikes than likes. What gives?

Re: Oliver Picture Day April 29, 2014 08:10AM
Jealously.

Re: Oliver Picture Day April 29, 2014 08:10AM
I wouldn't worry too much about it, anyone can vote on the pics, you can't stop people from posting on pulloff.com either. Encourage your fellow oliver fans to vote em up!

Jason Schultz

Re: Oliver Picture Day April 29, 2014 10:35AM
The no name 2150 alcohol has my vote. That is Kent Blanchard from NY

Re: Oliver Picture Day April 30, 2014 01:20AM
I agree, this is one good looking machine. They are a good bunch of guys to talk to as well.

Re: Oliver Picture Day April 30, 2014 05:11AM
I thought both that one and the mini made to look like it has a Cat in it were awesome.

Re: Oliver Picture Day April 29, 2014 11:39AM
are any of the pictures of 1955 on for sale page

WINNER Most Popular Oliver yesterday was Yantes-Spirit of Oliver and Blake Sheltons Tweet won the randomness April 30, 2014 02:12AM

Jason Schultz

Re: WINNER Most Popular Oliver yesterday was Yantes-Spirit of Oliver and Blake Sheltons Tweet won the randomness May 01, 2014 01:36AM
thats funny everyone has had days like that

Re: WINNER Most Popular Oliver yesterday was Yantes-Spirit of Oliver and Blake Sheltons Tweet won the randomness May 02, 2014 11:10AM
Good thing IH made great easy to hang weights or no one could pull !!!!!!!HotCool

Re: WINNER Most Popular Oliver yesterday was Yantes-Spirit of Oliver and Blake Sheltons Tweet won the randomness May 02, 2014 02:04PM
I don't see international emblem on them.

Re: WINNER Most Popular Oliver yesterday was Yantes-Spirit of Oliver and Blake Sheltons Tweet won the randomness May 02, 2014 03:24PM
On THE SPIRIT OF OLIVER, gold weights,no emblem??????????????

Hey Paul! May 02, 2014 10:22PM
Hey Paul, why don't you pi$$ off. If you ever get a chance to meet the guys that pull that tractor you will find they are some of the nicest guys in pulling. Their tractor itself is a work of art. From what I gather in talking to them, they pretty much had to rebuild the whole motor because the oil clearances were all wrong when it left North Carolina. Great bunch of guys and I hope this is their year, IH weights or not.

Re: Hey Paul! May 03, 2014 02:41AM
OHIO A HOLE,my statement was about all pullers in general,most use IH weights,period,no slam,no nothing against anyone,just a true statement,observation and fact,public knowledge,DAH !!!!!!!!!!! And I have had great luck with Olivers all over the country and have many friends that are of all brands.

Re: WINNER Most Popular Oliver yesterday was Yantes-Spirit of Oliver and Blake Sheltons Tweet won the randomness May 03, 2014 01:58AM
if you dont see i-h emblems on the weights you must be a oliver lover

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009