How long have Sieferts been pulling March 21, 2009 02:55AM
I was wondering how long the Sieferts have been pulling. I know they've been pulling GN for about 3 or 4 years, but I was just curious if dad was a long time OSTPA puller or it started with David.

Re: How long have Sieferts been pulling March 21, 2009 03:11AM
They use to pull the Lethal Injection SSD for a few years before they built Renegade. I dont how long exactly though.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: How long have Sieferts been pulling March 21, 2009 02:33PM
Don't forget the "Ballistic Buck", it was basically a division 5 tractor they ran a couple of years in the cenral ohio club as well as ostpa. I think David was in the top of the SS points with it one season before ostpa had the superfarm class. David also pulled his father-in-law's 3 engine mod to become the rookie of the year in ostpa in the early 2000's.

Re: How long have Sieferts been pulling March 22, 2009 01:30AM
Before that they had 2 good running Oliver 88's they ran in the COATPA. The American Legend and the Wild Bee.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,776, Posts: 229,946, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,032.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009