dual disk clutch for 401 ford May 11, 2014 01:08AM
looking for steel flywheel dual disk clutch for 401 ford 6 bolt crank and a damper for the front anyone know were to get them at had a bad experience with kenny and dont want to buy off him anymore

Re: dual disk clutch for 401 ford May 11, 2014 01:48AM
I too am looking for one, was about to go with a Kenny's but I'm glad I saw your post first, would you please elaborate on what happened thanks

Re: dual disk clutch for 401 ford May 11, 2014 07:25AM
call karl at atlas clutch he should be able to help. His add is in the directory

Re: dual disk clutch for 401 ford May 11, 2014 08:59AM
Running Kenny's two disc set up and steel flywheel in my tractor with no problems at all. Tried for two years to get a set of half gears from atlas with no luck. Just my take on it.

Re: dual disk clutch for 401 ford May 11, 2014 10:24AM
Not saying his stuff was bad just had a bad experience sent me wrong hub for damper after he insured me that it would be right then said would have the right one next week a month later still didn't show up ask to return it and would not answer me until I said would dispute my credit card and he said send it back I just will not give him any buisness

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,765, Posts: 229,931, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM