Manual shutoff May 12, 2014 03:25PM
How do you hook a manual kill on the guillotine along with the one on the rear for the sled?

Re: Manual shutoff May 13, 2014 05:24AM
I've seen a couple of different setups, but probably the slickest has an arm with 2 pivots. One pivot is the cable to the back and the other is the cable to the dash. If either is pulled the arm pivots out and the slide slams shut. Kind of hard to explain & unfortunately I don't have any pics.

If you already have a guillotine that is set up for a single cable, you might be able to attach the dash kill to the sheath of the cable for the rear kill.

Re: Manual shutoff May 13, 2014 01:10PM
I run 1/4 dot air line from the back to the kill? have an pto control wire inside that with ring at back and inserted at guillotine. leave outer air line loose at the kill and then attach a second dash mounted cable to the said outer liner? when you pull dash control, both pto cable and outer liner pull away from guillotine, thus closing it! and still allows pto cable to be pulled by sled? Hope this helps??

Re: Manual shutoff May 14, 2014 01:06AM
Does any body have pictures of there setup?

Re: Manual shutoff May 14, 2014 06:01AM
Yes Jim take some pictures of yours for us ! Cool

Re: Manual shutoff May 14, 2014 04:20PM
I would take pics of mine but I don't know how to post them. What I did was run my dash control cable with a loop around the cable (the one going to the sled hookup) at the air shutoff so when I pull the dash control it also pulls the cable going to the sled hookup out of the air shutoff while still allowing the sled hookup to pull the cable out of the air shutoff. Whatever you do, don't let your dash control interfear with the cable going to the sled hookup. you want the sled cable to pull out of the dash hookup. It sounds hard to do but it's really very simple.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2014 04:51PM by farmall puller.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009