Gray Billet Products May 15, 2014 01:59PM
Did Brad die or move to another country? Been trying to get ahold of him for 2 months.

Re: Gray Billet Products May 15, 2014 04:25PM
Call Crutchfield machine shop if you are looking for rockers he has most brands in stock.

Re: Gray Billet Products May 16, 2014 01:37PM
Yea you'll never hear from brad, he will promise you the world and never follow thru......still waiting on a set of rockers he was building for me 2 years ago that would be done in two weeks, then he wouldn't answer phone.....good thing Phil at Riverside had it all sitting on shelf had them in 2 days can't beat that......I don't know why some one would say it'll be ready n never follow thru, makes for bad name.

Re: Gray Billet Products May 17, 2014 09:14AM
I bought a complete roller set up from Brad, so did my brother and other things,we always got are parts when he said. Was always good for his word. Always got back to us in a timley manor.

Re: Gray Billet Products May 18, 2014 02:13AM
Bought rockers last month for a ford. Had in stock and shipped right away. Also bought several other parts from Brad in the last 5 years and no problems. Brad has always treated me good. Not sure what happened to the fellows that posted above, but hope you can work it out.

Re: Gray Billet Products May 18, 2014 03:58AM
I bought a set of roller rockers. Didn't have in stock ,but was still shipped in a week. No problems here.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009