Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers June 14, 2014 03:48AM
Who is coming to wadena for the diesel only hook??? Two night show should be a lot of heavy supers at the show I hope!!!!

Re: Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers June 15, 2014 01:00AM
Would be nice if they'd let the smokeless tractors run with them!

Re: Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers June 15, 2014 05:34PM
AMEN gpopper. It would make for some nice class numbers, too bad the region feels we need to be segregated! Thank You to UPM and the regional promoters that have stayed "ALL Fuel SuperStock"!

Re: Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers June 16, 2014 01:16PM
You bet Fullpull. I can't bark to loud mine isnt ready yet. But it'll get done, and we will run two tractors (one heavy alky and one pro farm) next season with UPM. Thanks UPM! We are going to run every pull possible! Keep that mix!

Re gpopper June 16, 2014 01:45PM
Maybe if you come to Wadena you could talk to the Diesal guys and see if you could work something out. Talk to Roger Peterson or Pete Mcgiffin.

Re: Re gpopper June 16, 2014 01:59PM
That's an old sore that'll never heal. I'm just happy that UPM runs them together.

Re: Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers June 15, 2014 04:03AM
All depends on who is still running after Tomah. Probably have 6 or 7 tractors, that seems to be the going rate this year. The bigger question is if it will be rained out or not. Mn has not had the driest weather lately, Hutch was lucky to schedule a week early or they would have been a one night show with the monsoon we had yesterday.

Re: Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers attn 5288 June 15, 2014 07:59AM
5288- Are you going to be sporting the nice white tshirt with a allis chalmers D21 on the back of it up at Wadena???????

Re: Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers attn 5288 June 15, 2014 08:59AM
I don't have a shirt like that and I won't be in Wadena this year either but I plan on being in Tomah this coming weekend.

Re: Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers attn 5288 June 16, 2014 02:26AM
I would thing we will see Diggenharts, Schlabach, Vaske, Barfnecht, Henderson, Blechinger, Dahl, Miller, And Becker. All but Becker were at Ellsworth or Hutch. May see Petersons (green tractor) Boekman, Williams-2, and Lehn. He was there last year. We could see 9-14 tractors. If Tomah doesn't send a few to the shop. we will just have to wait and see.

Re: Wadena 2 more for the #s June 16, 2014 04:31AM
You forgot Pete McGiffin from WI and Ron Ament from IA. Could see 16 DSS, prodly more like 10 will be there. just wishfull thinking @ 16 tractors. That would be awesome to see 16 RN DSS.

Re: Wadena 2 more for the #s June 16, 2014 07:15AM
Roger Peterson will have his brand new J.D. DSS there also for the maiden voyage.

Re: Wadena region 3 show Heavy Supers attn 5288 June 28, 2014 06:12AM
afann
I would thing we will see Diggenharts, Schlabach, Vaske, Barfnecht, Henderson, Blechinger, Dahl, Miller, And Becker. All but Becker were at Ellsworth or Hutch. May see Petersons (green tractor) Boekman, Williams-2, and Lehn. He was there last year. We could see 9-14 tractors. If Tomah doesn't send a few to the shop. we will just have to wait and see.

Esdon by 40 feet over Dahl, Mcgriffen and Roger's new ride. Bruce made it halfway down and backed out of it. Roger's sounded really strong, started missing at about 270 and then an oil fire. miller's broke at the line .Everyone else mentioned above missing in action Sad

Re: Wadena region 3 show running order June 19, 2014 12:38PM
Any idea what the real running order will be for sat night

Re: Wadena region 3 show running order June 23, 2014 02:46AM
hope the weather holds out for them this weekend!!!

2 more tractors dss June 23, 2014 03:01AM
Hovdens JD old woody and Demars JD smoking hot deere?

Re: would be great!! June 23, 2014 04:48AM
I would really LOVE to see all those names that are on this thread at the show!! Now granted i may be a little bias on cheering for the lone Allis in the bunch. If they all showed it would make for one heck of a class!!!

Re: would be great!! June 23, 2014 12:26PM
The King's tractor checked out o.k. after Tomah. He will be in Wadena tooning up for Alta and New Hampton.

Re: would be great!! June 27, 2014 09:33AM
Looks like they may get a little wet right at 7 pm but clear after that!!!! giver HELL guys!!!!!

Re: would be great!! June 27, 2014 01:07PM
Nice to know that someone comments on the king and someone says wow who cares and then I say now that's funny and we get deleted..... Didn't know I broke the rules of free speech on saying now that's funny. Hmmmm. Maybe cuz it was the kings followers that didn't think it was funny and had us removed.

Re: would be great!! June 28, 2014 01:18AM
yes pullinmn you are correct just very "funny" how that happened

Re: New Track June 28, 2014 10:09AM
Becker said that they are going to tear out the existing track and build a new one for 2015. Said they are starting that in July.

Re: New Track June 28, 2014 02:26PM
Are they going to build a dome over it too? I see they got rained out again tonight, that is too bad as I am sure it would have been a great show. I hope I didn't jinx them because of my earlier post from two weeks ago. Sure hope the monsoon season ends soon!!

Peterson's new tractor at Wadena June 30, 2014 12:18AM
[www.youtube.com]

Re: Peterson's new tractor at Wadena July 01, 2014 01:53AM
so with all the diesels in the area where the HELL were they all. vaske, digginhard, Henderson,bockman,williams becker demers and that's just a few any one know

Re: Peterson's new tractor at Wadena July 01, 2014 02:28AM
Bockman and Demers were in Hawarden, IA on Friday night running with the Outlaws.

Re: Peterson's new tractor at Wadena July 01, 2014 02:55AM
I believe Henderson had head troubles and is waiting for it to be repaired and I think I heard Vaske was busy working at his business .

Re: Peterson's new tractor at Wadena July 01, 2014 03:55AM
Had it off, but no way I could have left and expected my employees to still be here when I got back.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Peterson's new tractor at Wadena July 01, 2014 04:29AM
ya it was too bad that the supers didn't show up. I drove 2 hours to the pull. not that big of deal compared to those coming from Iowa, but I went to that pull just because I thought there would be a good amount of tractors. With a very limited region schedule in Minnesota, and the Diesel vs alky feud, Its not very fan friendly. Of course work comes first, and broken parts don't help. And after Friday night there are even more broken parts. I heard Becker was waiting on parts from being ordered this winter, so he couldnt even hook at his home track. LOTS of issues for this class. You have to admire the guys that show up, even in the rain. if it was so easy Id be there hooking too.Grinning

Re: Peterson's new tractor at Wadena July 01, 2014 09:07AM
THIS CLASS WILL NEVER CHANGE VERY INDEPENDANT

Re: Peterson's new tractor at Wadena July 01, 2014 02:46PM

We hit all of the DSS last year. We would have loved to be there last fridaynight, but work comes before play. We cannot take 3-4 people out of the dealership and expect to keep the customers happy or beable to pay the bills. We have many freinds in that area, its like pulling like home.

Diggin Hard

Re: New Track July 01, 2014 01:29PM
Look on the positive side.......there were some good tractors present and it was fun to watch. And no, it isn't easy. Sometimes things are out of our control....work, waiting for parts, family ect. After 30 years of pulling there's always a bump or two and that's with everyone. Disappointment from this thread was assuming the biggest numbers possible. That wasn't realistic. I think it's best to bury that alky and diesel fued. It is what it is and it's tough to change that. If you are alky like me, just be happy that UPM runs them together and hope it stays that way. After all the work I've gone through I sure hope it does!

Re: to Farmall Forever July 01, 2014 02:27PM
You hit the nail on the head. To bad for Becker, he has busted his a$$ for the last 2 years on that pull up there and the region diesals don't show up!!! If the promoters quit booking the DSS in region 3, ITS THERE OWN FAULT FOR NOT SHOWING UP TO SUPPORT IT.

FACTS July 02, 2014 01:25AM
You guys realize Becker didn't even pull there?????? I personally think he had a very good reason why he couldn't hook. No one would have liked to hook there more him, yet things come up, things happen. There were enough DSS there for a second yr pull. Hell a GN champion was there, that in itself is probably worth more than if I brought 3 tractors. And it rained out essentially. Like I said things happen.

Put on your own pull and run all the classes you want to have OR better yet build a DSS and run all the region hooks. Once you do that then I am sure the class would love to hear how easy it is to put aside work, kids, breakage, budget to make every pull that is booked.

We and others would have been there if it were possible to do so. Hell we had a pull 2 hours from the shop friday night in Haywarden and didn't hook there either because time didn't permit.

And there are 3 DSS hooks in region 3, Wadena, Norwalk, and Ellsworth. And each of those pulls has ties to a current or former DSS puller. Let's all grab some perspective and focus on the facts. The sky isn't falling and the sun will hopefully shine again and if we are lucky there will be a pull to go watch somewhere.

As a promoter booking classes it looks good when "things still happen" and you get 7 tractors. The pool of tractors is up with the DSS and that means better potential of big classes and less chance of only 2 guys showing which has happened in the past.

Edit: one more fact for Wadena. There were 37 entries friday night with 5 classes. That is an average of 7.4 per class. DSS had 7. Same number of entries and GN semis and the 4wd, 2 more than the lim pros, and the only class with more entries than the DSS was SF with 11.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2014 01:41AM by AV.

Re: FACTS July 02, 2014 02:37AM
Darn it Adam you always throw common sense into the topic, now the thread will probably die. By the way I got your text will try and get to you when I free up.

Re: FACTS July 03, 2014 12:40AM
problem now days is nobody has patience. Its all about MEEEE. If people would stop to think about things and other people maybe, just maybe things would go smooth. Hell you cant even drive down the freeway and not run into selfish people. Our government is really selfish. Im just sick of all this selfishness. Just because tractors don't show to a pull doesnt make it the end of the world. I know i posted that I was disappointed, but I completely understand the circumstances. Stuff happens, people have lives. If my post was out of line, I apologize. Pulling is a hobby. One that i can only dream of being in. Bruce, I hope your tractors aren't too hurt. Adam, I am glad business is booming, makes it easier to by parts lol. Ill be at Elk River and Anoka supporting the sport I love even if only three tractors are there. GrinningBeer

Ed Vinkemeier
Farmall's Forever.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,849, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro