Prayers for the towns of Rock Valley, and Rock Rapids Ia June 17, 2014 01:53PM
Just asking everybody to pray for the town of Rock Valley and Rock Rapids, IA. They are experiencing flooding not seen around this area in decades. Rapid Speedway where they have weekly races every Friday night and the Great Plains tractor pull that me and my family promote is completely underwater. In fact the entire Lyon County Fairgrounds is under water in Rock Rapids. Most of the flooding in Rock Valley is on the west end of town, many homes and a couple businesses had to be evacuated. Many volunteers from town and surrounding counties helped sandbag all day in Rock Valley and heard and hour ago one of the levies that was built broke, so its back to filling bags again. I think if you go on M-Kopter aerials facebook page you can see aerial pictures of the devastation.

Re: Prayers for the towns of Rock Valley, and Rock Rapids Ia June 17, 2014 02:48PM
Wow first time I have see pics of the area. Prayers sent that way. The water will recede, the communities will prevail.

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Prayers for the towns of Rock Valley, and Rock Rapids Ia June 17, 2014 04:19PM
a little flooding and ur freaking out? what about pilger and Stanton ne with tornado? they have NOTHING LEFT!

Re: Prayers for the towns of Rock Valley, and Rock Rapids Ia June 17, 2014 05:09PM
I'm sure the tornados were serious and thoughts and prayers are going out the the people of pilger, but I'm from the area effected by flooding, feel free to come out and fill sand bags and while your doing it open your eyes and see what people have already lost here, yes lives aren't at as much of a risk but the extent and amount of farmland and property damage will exceed that of the tornado but it's not a competition just try our shoes on or those of the people effected by the tornado then comment all u like @#$%&

Re: Prayers for the towns of Rock Valley, and Rock Rapids Ia June 17, 2014 05:26PM
got debris in fields to pick up and re-planting to do and oh by the way helped get 3 kids and mom out of a caved in basement so don't want to hear ur crying bout a little muddy water!

Re: Prayers for the towns of Rock Valley, and Rock Rapids Ia June 17, 2014 05:54PM
And how is that different from what we have to do? Debris in the fields, replanting, helping trapped people? I'm sorry but your ignorance baffles me heck we won't even get anything replanted as I said before lives may not have been at as much of a risk but just as many if not more have been effected. As before my thoughts and prayers go out to those in NE and also you sir since you have it so bad, may you discover respect for others along the way!

Re: Prayers for the towns of Rock Valley, and Rock Rapids Ia June 18, 2014 11:37AM
Both of these disasters, while different in nature are as equally trying and heart breaking to deal with. What is equally as sad is one guy comes on here asking for prayers for his family friends and neighbors; and someone else turns it into a spitting match about who has it worse. For the record, I hope rt is a 14 year old kid with too much time on his hands. If he is a grown man acting that way that is pathetic.

Re: Prayers for the towns of Rock Valley, and Rock Rapids Ia June 18, 2014 03:47PM
I never post on here because like most forums it turns into nothing but back and forth crap between two people. I have had it with this site and it really is to damn bad. It never was this way before and it only took a few to turn it this way. Someone has the right to ask for prayers for his town he was not begging for himself and poor me poor me. He asked for a town that has flooded. We all heard about the twisters in NE. everyone has and guess what where do you think most of the donation money will end up YEP in NE. I don't see this poor town making the news so once again he has every right to ask for a little help or even awareness for his town and the surrounding area. I have filled sandbags for days straight to save a town and we did. I have also saved people and there has been times when I could not. Grow Up and post your name you chicken sh*t.

Will Jacobson

pulloff user name 3 foot willie

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro