Syracuse Fair March 24, 2009 05:36AM
I know I asked this about a month ago, but yes I am asking again!!!!

The pull in Syracuse is 2 shows, are the classes being run the way they are broken down on ESP's site? Every class will only hook once that day?? Not in both sessions???

Thanks for answering this for me a second time,

Rick

Re: Syracuse Fair March 24, 2009 06:00AM
Yes, 2 shows. Each class hooks once. Just like the ESP site says.

Re: Syracuse Fair March 24, 2009 06:18AM
Thanks Ed. Us hear in MA need two bee told things at least 1+1=3 thymes...........LOL

Thanks again,

Rick

Re: Syracuse Fair March 25, 2009 01:04AM
Happy to help Rick. Can't wait for this show. Should be a good one.

Re: Syracuse Fair March 25, 2009 05:29AM
does anyone know what the gate charge is to get in and watch the pull and can you buy an all day pass or just per session? is the fairgrounds easy to get to? and is this a new pull or one that has been on the schedule for a long time? was thinking of coming and watching but wanted to make sure it was worth the trip

Re: Syracuse Fair March 25, 2009 07:07AM
This will be the first pull at the state fair in many years. The last one was arround 1990 give or take a year or two. They use to be grand national events but this one is sanctioned by the state promoter. Still its a great place for a pull, room for two tracks. The fairgrounds is west of Syracuse on interstate 690. Its a massive fairgrounds, not like the average county fair. The NYS fair draws nearly 1,000,000 people every yearover its 11 day run so show up early. There will be alot of traffic and alot of people (90 to 100 thousand a day at the fair.) so give your self time to get to the grand stands. I believe the grand stant holds 12 to 14 thousand people so getting a seat should not be a problem. Hope this helps.

Re: Syracuse Fair March 25, 2009 07:48AM
I'm wondering if any NTPA GN 4wds will show up on their way to Vermont?

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 02:10AM
They probably won't show up because NYTPA doesn't run Modified 4wd's.

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 02:59AM
I believe they are starting this year. They are following East Coast Rules excpet the 540's get an extra 2" of hitch height.

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 03:51AM
The ntpa trucks would be legal to run as long as they have the second hitch that PPL requires. All other rules are the same for the FWD class run under NYTPA.

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 07:22AM
What hieght will they want the GN trucks to run their hitches at? 24?

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 07:42AM
I don't know what your problem is, but why don't you bring your sorry a$$ down from the frozen north and see what you got. And don't you worry I will be up to your little pull in the north that you are trying to keep us out of with bells on so just remember the name...

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 11:10AM
who are you talking to guess i don't get it

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 11:45AM
I am talking directly to "Diablo" His whole comment was a direct dig toward our "CNY/NYTPA" FWD rules. Mentality like his is what caused FWD trucks from being out of St. Hyacinthe this year. They are scared that a 540 with a single carb is going to beat there trucks... He is nothing but a whiner and frankly I am sick of listening to it.

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 01:04PM
ok i get it now

Re: Syracuse Fair March 26, 2009 10:59AM
I think the hitch is 26 unless you run a 540 single carb ( central new york truck pullers ) they can run 28. Not 100% on than but I think thats how it goes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,760, Posts: 229,921, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM