Roberts pulling team? June 21, 2014 01:29AM
Just wondering if he has sold all of his tractors and who bought what?

Re: Roberts pulling team? June 21, 2014 03:47PM
Not sure but the bankruptcy of the trucking company they are prolly hid some where

Re: Roberts pulling team? June 21, 2014 05:18PM
If they are trying to hide them they aren't doing a very good job because from what I read they were at the PPL pull in Greenville this weekend. They were also in Wilmington last week.

S'no Farmer

Re: Roberts pulling team? June 22, 2014 12:04AM
im with sno farmer if they trying to hid them they aint doin a very good job of it both big to and big toy 2 were at Greenville over the weekend.
and they did sell one super to ron bargas last year

Re: Roberts pulling team? June 22, 2014 12:47AM
The trucking company is only one business venture in the family, I doubt it has any impact on the tractors.

Re: Roberts pulling team? June 22, 2014 01:45AM
btw, didn't larry kinda,sorta, let the trucking company go to the rest of the family, I seem to remember a big bruha on here regarding this issue.

Re: Roberts pulling team? June 22, 2014 02:47AM
Larry was giving a lump sum to leave the trucking company and his brothers have taking over the trucking company. Larry is in charge of the farming now. Where he would rather be anyways from what I was told. They still have two of ULSS tractor and even won a hook at Greenville Friday night. The trucking company is doing good they are buying a bunch of new equipment and have been buying other company's up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009