New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 21, 2014 12:00PM
I am starting a new shop and will build and do full chassis to complete tractor. Top to bottom john deere ih are the two i work with most we are build a quick change rear end the is set up for ur tractor. Head work and complete heads piston rods and any work needed we will be located in Missouri about 75 miles out side st.louis please feel free to email me at firefighterrig413@hotmail.com or call at 3145706929 thanks Jason. Shop opens at first of year if u have something need before then let me know and we work threw it

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 21, 2014 12:56PM
Photos of your work or who's tractors have you worked on

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 21, 2014 04:08PM
We built two now one is bubba binder it pulled with my father for 1987to 1997 point champ for last ten years and I built a 1206 ih last year and sold to guy in Canada no big names I am new just new to the building world trying make a go at it I been in the pulling world all my life and I machined parts for tons of guys and love that side has lag steel is 15 miles from me so work with them some I use ace whip out and gms to like I said love all this and what build tractors and get best for less and be on top

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 02:58AM
What is the name of your shop going to be? Kinda wondering what you actually plan to build yourself as you just listed a couple places that build chassis' and also that sell engine parts. Does this mean you'll just be marking up the parts they sell? You said you'll be doing cylinder head work too. Do you have a flow bench? What brand of seat and guide machine?

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 05:24AM
I build quick change rear end with all custom gearing and shop name will be Js performance. I built my own frames and front ends and sheet metal work. For all types. I make my own set pistons and rods all done on haas machining centers and lathes and super flow sf600 I using for head work

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 07:38AM
I read about that quick change rearend a few days ago. I think a lot of ppl would like more information on it. Are you cutting the gears yourself? How are you putting a quick change inside the rearend?? Haas mills do a decent job, but not sure I'd have one of their lathes if anything else was available.

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 08:32AM
I am looking a new one but need the work can't spend 250k on the one I want till I get more work for it I will have the quick change out and picture on her in next few weeks. I have got it together and we are testing it now. I not going to build something that is not worth the money. I hate problems and my name on it so want it to perfect before I come out with the quick change. There are many thing being tested and looked at the gear are flame harden and test them and what rpm / hp limits it have and hold up to.

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 10:30AM
Learning to spell would help a lot

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 12:27PM
Not sure the last post was completly necessary, if you have be rude just move on and leave your comment in your head

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 12:36PM
Sorry I have spelling and reading problem thanks for finding my weekness but I can do more math in my head than u can dream of u have use a pin and paper to keep up i am proud of what I do and I am good at it. So what I can't spell I can build a quick change rear end for a idea in my head. And run the number and know what do to cut my gears in and thanks to all other that said something about it. In my defense thanks Jason

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 12:53PM
Thanks you need anything I gladly help

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 22, 2014 01:31PM
One thing every one need to know now I am starting in this business I will never talk bad on any one or any thing. All other business like what I am do out there are the best at what they do I like there produces and use them my self. I don't want any hard feeling out there haslag, ace, whip out ,gms these guy are the best at what they do there more than i could every type I hope one day to be like tear company's but I am new to this. Like I said before my spelling and reading is not great so I am sorry if have any ?? Please feel free to ask

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 24, 2014 06:10PM
T1066
Not sure the last post was completly necessary, if you have be rude just move on and leave your comment in your head

Of course it's necessary, where is the professionalism? I wish the guy luck with his business but come on, look at the joke its turned into [www.pulloff.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 06:13PM by bc35.

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 25, 2014 07:28AM
bc35
T1066

Of course it's necessary, where is the professionalism? I wish the guy luck with his business but come on, look at the joke its turned into [www.pulloff.com]

x2

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 24, 2014 11:51PM
First impressions our huge! After reading all your posts Jason, I would be a little Leary of buying anything from u! U probably our great at what u do, I know people like u. My neighbor is a college professor, guy is a genius, but can barely start his lawn mower, and wears a helmet when climbing 3 steps high on a ladder! Not trying to knock u or your abilities just feel like u should have someone else type your responses and posts on here! My impression is this is a joke!

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 25, 2014 02:34AM
Jason,

I'm glad your starting up your own business. Just because your not the best reader or speller doesn't mean your not a great mechanic or machinist. I'm not to good at that either, but I'll bet I can do a lot of things that some of the so called professors that are commenting on your spelling can't do. I wouldn't hesitate to give you a shot at building some stuff for me. Good luck with your business and don't worry about some of the grammer experts on here.

Re: New machine shop for the pulling world starting in Missouri June 25, 2014 02:23AM
Read back thru your response, Mr. Grammar King...as it isn't perfect. A fat finger on an I-phone with auto correct can screw up Einstein's post. Give the guy a break, I'm sure your not the "best" @ anything.

pik turs of pro toe type June 25, 2014 11:52PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM