BSTP LLSS March 24, 2009 02:16PM
What can we expect for tractors in the Badger LLSS this year ? Is Dave Runkel coming back ? Is the new Oliver from Ill. going to run this year ? Is the Kickin Allis got it back together ? Any new tractors ? Inquiring minds want to know

Re: BSTP LLSS March 24, 2009 02:28PM
I will be back out this year holding up the only IH in the class. I heard that the new oliver should be out. I have not heard of any other new ones.

Re: BSTP LLSS March 26, 2009 05:52AM
i was told the new oliver had run into some setbacks with the motor. not too surprised. building an engine that has seen very little pulling expierence would present it's own set of challenges, but they have worked through the problem areas and are proceeding. i have heard nothing about kickin allis or of any new tractors. however, i did hear code blue bought a chassis from Kevin Lynn.

Re: BSTP LLSS March 26, 2009 11:03AM
I am glad you are going to be back Dave it was tough watching last year without an IH in the class. It would be nice to see the perkins run in the Oliver I dont think I ever have seen a perkins run other than stock. Code blue sounded good all year long but had a hard time finishing up front. The year before I think he one 5 in a row.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009