aggrevates me June 28, 2014 05:14AM
As being a builder myself it truly aggrevates me that people come on this board and bash people for what they do. If a builder is unreliable that is one thing and posting opinions about work related subjects is great, but to bash a guy and post bogus for sale adds poking fun is just uncalled for. I have no clue who jason 4230 but dont bash him for his grammar is completely uncalled for. That has no reflection on what type of work he does!! Hes just wanting to make a honest living doing something he enjoys. Come on guys the tractor pulling world is made up of better people than this!!!

Re: aggrevates me June 28, 2014 05:50AM
Jason,
Friends giving each other a hard time is fine, but your posts do not reflect an image that would be well accepted by the public. If you have and are doing good machine work, let that speak for you. Getting on here and promising anything to anyone will never have anywhere near the impact that actually producing a product that people will want to buy will. The idea that your spelling and grammar are less than stellar is doing nothing more than giving your future opportunities for business a black eye. Many public figures and businesses hire people for the specific purpose of handling message boards, social media and public relations situations to prevent disasters like every post you've made on this message board. People like Brent Long have never had to look for work. He never advertised or came up with a name for his business, but people hunted him down to get him to do work for them for nearly 3 decades. I would highly doubt he has ever posted on a public forum like this. If you want to be successful, worry about the product design, quality and customer service before tooting any horns somewhere this public.

Re: aggrevates me June 28, 2014 06:04AM
FYI

Jason4230 (notice no space in username.) Registered user with 9 posts, less than stellar spelling/grammar, good intentions.

Jason_4230 (notice space in username) a$$bag imposter troll, not a registered user as far as I can tell, that feels he needs to beat the other guy into the ground. I'm guessing learning disabilities and other issues as a child that are not fit to talk about here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2014 06:09AM by sfd823.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,927, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,023.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM