How many NTPA Light Unlimiteds been showing up this year? July 06, 2014 02:39PM
How many tractors been showing up for this class? I am going to Jerseyville, IL Sat. July 12th. Last year they only had 3 entries.
Hoping for a better show this year. I would go to NTPA website, but my computor is too old & just locks up.
Thanks

Re: How many NTPA Light Unlimiteds been showing up this year? July 06, 2014 04:39PM
So far we have had 8 each night in Fairlea,Wv and 9 each session in Tomah,Wi although the first session was rained out. I would think there should be 7 to 9 tractors depending on if the Ferry Bro. come west and if the twin Allison tractor makes it out again.

S'no Farmer

Re: How many NTPA Light Unlimiteds been showing up this year? July 07, 2014 09:49AM
we will be in new York july 11 and 12 wont be making it out there matt ferry

Re: How many NTPA Light Unlimiteds been showing up this year? July 06, 2014 05:00PM
The twin Allison Eltoro 3 will be there if everything go's well Thursday night.

Re: How many NTPA Light Unlimiteds been showing up this year? July 07, 2014 02:13AM
I look forward to seeing it make a full pass,good luck.

S'no Farmer

Re: How many NTPA Light Unlimiteds been showing up this year? July 07, 2014 02:50PM
Thanks for the information. Looks like it will be a better turnout than last year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009