coated bearings July 13, 2014 03:27AM
Is it worth getting rod and main bearings coated if so weres the best place to get them done at clevite h bearings are not an opt for my engine running 12 to 14 hundred horse

Re: coated bearings July 13, 2014 04:28AM
yes; Elliot coatings hm elliot

Re: coated bearings July 13, 2014 10:01AM
Coated bearings will help to reduce friction. The coating enhances the ability of the oil to be retained on the bearings surface. Coating bearings will extend the life of your bearings 2 to 10 times over un coated. You still need to plan on running high quality bearings and a good oiling setup to get the max life. The coating I do does not require any change to clearances. The coating has a 350,000 psi load rating. Prices start at $35 for 6cyl mains set and $35 for 6cyl rod set. 8cyl sets are $30. All plus shipping. I can also supply you with bearings for you project. FP Diesel, Clevite, and King are avaliable!!!

Any questions call (731)574-1128
High-Rev Technology
jmobley@high-rev.com
www.high-rev.com

Thanks,
Joshua Mobley

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009