Shagnasty July 16, 2014 01:52AM
Are the Johnsons running Shagnasty again? Is it still a Deutz or what is the setup now?

Re: Shagnasty July 16, 2014 01:42PM
If your asking about Rich Johnson's Shagnasty from Iowa, no it sure ain,t Deutz,

Re: Shagnasty July 16, 2014 01:48PM
If you are talking about Dennis Johnson from Nebraska, his latest picture is on the front page of Power & Noise website.

Re: Shagnasty July 16, 2014 02:05PM
What does Rich Johnson pull that is also known as Shagnasty? And yeah I was talking about Dennis, guessing it is not a Deutz anymore

Re: Shagnasty July 16, 2014 05:04PM
rich Johnson pulls an ih 1456 limited pro and im pretty sure dennis Johnson still runs the deutz engine in shagnasty

Re: Shagnasty July 17, 2014 02:36AM
Rich's tractor is infamous in the midwest.. Good looking candy red paint with mean mama jamma performance..
Always clean. Pulls indoors just as well..

Maybe somebody will put a couple of pics up.. If somebody has a old school pic of the original days i wopuld like to see it.
I Lost most of my collection with a computer crash.

Re: Shagnasty July 17, 2014 03:57AM
Dennis Johnson from Nebraska still runs a Deutz lower block the new engine setup is much different than in the past and very much in the experimental stage, their is not another like it , it is building tremendous horsepower however the growing pains have also been challenging , every run has been part of a learning curve with data to improve the setup. Due to current breakage and every part of this engine being a one of a kind this year's pulling season is most likely over already. Some of the older pulling fans may remember the D21 Dennis pulled in the 5 super with the NTPA and the earlier versions of Shagnasty pulling with the NTPA,ATPA world champion along with the Europe tour. Thank You for your interest.

Re: Shagnasty July 17, 2014 02:09PM
We saw Dennis run a week ago tonight in Freeport, IL. He had a hell of a run going until something let go. If he gets this thing figured out I think he could be very competitive . He was hauling hay. His tire speed and ground speed was unreal.

Re: Shagnasty July 17, 2014 04:23PM
Here's what Bryan Lively posted earlier in the week on instagram. Photo credit goes to Power and Noise.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009