Oliver guys! July 22, 2014 04:46AM
Building a project that is getting hard to complete. Needing a 2255 rear end but needing to know if smaller series oliver tractors (1800-1950) rear end housings are compatiable with oliver planetaries. I must run the planetaries. Questions like, will it be fast enough? Will the gears work together? How fast?.....Basically what im asking is can you put planetaries on the smaller series tubs and will it work with the gears.

Re: Oliver guys! July 23, 2014 03:00AM
The oliver/white planetary rear final drive bull gears are a much smaller diameter(less tooth count) than what is in a non planetary oliver/white rear end.The fastest production oliver/white planetary rear is from a G1355 or white 2-150. Send me a P.M. from here and I will try to help.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009